ATTN: Zero Wasted Pollen Trophy INFO

Lamplitersniper

Apparently there is a mistake in the translation of what is needed to get this trophy.

You do NOT need to open all seeds without wasting any pollen to get this trophy. I REPEAT.... You do NOT have to open all seeds.

You have to GET ALL SPECTRA without wasting any pollen.

This mistake has been confirmed by Dylan Cuthbert of Q-Games.

This should make it a LOT easier for a lot of you.

Hope that helps.

Apparently there is a mistake in the translation of what is needed to get this trophy.

You do NOT need to open all seeds without wasting any pollen to get this trophy. I REPEAT.... You do NOT have to open all seeds.

Hope that helps.

WOW... thank you so much.. where did you see this??

I don't think that makes this that much easier. You still have to open up the two big seeds in garden 1 if you were to go for it on that level and that is really the only hard part about the Zero Wasted Pollen trophy.

True, but at least you dont have to mess about getting the useless seeds, thats if you know the garden well, which I think I do, I got the 10 minute grimp trophy in 8.03, which i am pretty happy about.

I don't think that makes this that much easier. You still have to open up the two big seeds in garden 1 if you were to go for it on that level and that is really the only hard part about the Zero Wasted Pollen trophy.

This is exactly why I take back what I said earlier. :(

Hope that helps.

Sorry Man but I can 100% confirm... (I wish I had a video, but I had like 4 people here with me that will confirm) That this is not true... I just did this not more than 20 minutes ago and it did not unlock.. I promise you, every single little piece of pollen was collected and every spectra was collected and the trophy did not unlock... I am not mad at you man but I am just so mad that I believed this because I only had 2 seeds left to open and did not open them AHHHH.... this is worse for me than any of the Stardust trophies for real... cause it takes so long and Im always so close......:mad::mad::mad:

Sorry Man but I can 100% confirm... (I wish I had a video, but I had like 4 people here with me that will confirm) That this is not true... I just did this not more than 20 minutes ago and it did not unlock.. I promise you, every single little piece of pollen was collected and every spectra was collected and the trophy did not unlock... I am not mad at you man but I am just so mad that I believed this because I only had 2 seeds left to open and did not open them AHHHH.... this is worse for me than any of the Stardust trophies for real... cause it takes so long and Im always so close......:mad::mad::mad:

Sorry but you missed pollen somewhere. There have been more then 10 people who have confirmed that if you get ALL pollen and get ALL 5 Spectra it unlocks the trophy.

Dylan Cuthbert HIMSELF said its all spectra with no pollen wasted and not all seeds.

I have made runs where I thought I got all the pollen but I didnt get the trophy so obviously I missed a spec or two SOMEWHERE. Seems thats the case with your latest run.

AHHHHHHH

Ill go one more time tonight..... just for spectres... cause I just did the same thing again got 29 of 29 seeds and all spectras,,, i must just be fucking missing little tiny ones AHHHH:mad::mad::mad:

Haha yeah when its just one lone spec of pollen its very easy to miss. Especially when you break the pollen prowlers in a group of plants its hard to see all the pollen.

Haha yeah when its just one lone spec of pollen its very easy to miss. Especially when you break the pollen prowlers in a group of plants its hard to see all the pollen.

I DID IT!..... finally around 7 in the morning I did it.... so pumped that I went and ran through the game and got to 36 spectras and another trophy,, than cleared out 5 and 6 .... wow,, I am gonna break on EDEN for a bit... Thank you for the help man!!!

-----How did I finally do the pollen????....... sat 2 feet from my 52 inch screen :)

I DID IT!..... finally around 7 in the morning I did it.... so pumped that I went and ran through the game and got to 36 spectras and another trophy,, than cleared out 5 and 6 .... wow,, I am gonna break on EDEN for a bit... Thank you for the help man!!!

-----How did I finally do the pollen????....... sat 2 feet from my 52 inch screen :)

Haha good job. Congrats :D

Wow,

This is truly a revelation for me. What a relief to find this out!!! I'd say I opened all seeds with no pollen wasted at least three times. I counted every seed I opened and ..nothing. No trophy. I sure am glad I didn't waste anymore time driving myself insane over this!

Damn, I kind of wish there was a trophy for this now, since I know I can do it. It deserves one.

The hard part about this trophy, and all the other ones, is not falling asleep while playing this. This is, by far, the most boring uninteresting piece of software since Haze.

You know what....its really tiring to go into threads and see nothing but negative comments about games from you.

Try this...if you dont like the game...dont go into the forum for it. Theres no need for your negativity. Honestly.

Try this; If you don't like an opinion other than your own, then don't read it. :)

I give out positive reviews and comments on games I enjoy, and negative ones on the ones I don't. I've given plenty of praise to games that, in my opinion, deserve it. I'm not telling you that you suck because you like this game. I'm just saying that I find it incredibly boring and repetitive. I respect your opinion, now it's time that you respect mine.

I suppose we could all make threads and sing along while holding hands, pretending everything is beautiful and only sucking eachother off by insanely repeating how good a game is, but then there's the other half of the world who doesn't like it. The forums don't seem to call for just positive opinions only, so I suggest you deal with it.

Edited by Aidan

Try this; If you don't like an opinion other than your own, then don't read it. :)

I give out positive reviews and comments on games I enjoy, and negative ones on the ones I don't. I've given plenty of praise to games that, in my opinion, deserve it. I'm not telling you that you suck because you like this game. I'm just saying that I find it incredibly boring and repetitive. I respect your opinion, now it's time that you respect mine.

Deal with it.

I respect it Im just tired of seeing it over and over again. The Uncharted forum is literred with your negative comments about the end of the game et al. Its just very annoying.

I dont want to see this section have the same.

If anything at least keep your negative comments relative to the thread you are posting them in. Saying the game sucks in a thread about a specific trophy has no relevance and does nothing but increase your negative attitude image.

If you want to post that in a general thread about the game then I could understand, but the way you are handling it currently is juvenile and frankly rather annoying.

EDIT: Oh look I open up a random thread in the Buzz forum and HEY WHAT A SURPRISE another negative comment from you. Jesus.

Edited by Lamplitersniper

I don't find my Uncharted comments negative in the slightest. We had a discussion on how the end of the game was bad, and yes, I kept replying in it. Other than that, I only recall one other mntion. My opinion on Uncharted is highly positive, like my review states, so you're just looking for a fight on that subject.

My comment was relevant to this thread, and I'm very sorry that it doesn't match your royal standards. Stating a negative opinion is far from juvenile. It's called honesty, and there's nothing wrong with that. Nobody is forcing you to read my comments, so then just don't. I'm not going to quit giving my honest opinion on games and elements of games just because you can't take it. You're acting as if I'm personally attacking you, but I'm not.

EDIT: The Buzz thing? You're really picking games that breathe fail on all corners, aren't you? Try talking about MGS4, Uncharted, etc. You'll find some good opinions there. I'm sure you'll get over it one day, and until then, I will be sure to shed a tear for your inconvenience.

Edited by Aidan