100,000 pollen stupidily hard!

djhsecondnature

I know that this trophy is all about paitence but come on!!! I spen 1hr and 21 mins trying to get this only to get 85k (i got 1200 prowlers)! I really don't want to spend that amount of time again trying to get it! It's insane for only a bronze!

zero pollen is harder

No they wouldn't have to be removed. Just the weighting of the bronze trophies would be less.

I don't think it's possible. A bronze thophy has the same value between games. Because the level system. Unfortunatelly I don't have a source but in an interview a developer told that they don't have a gold trophy and just one silver trophy to have more bronze trophies.

I don't think it's possible. A bronze thophy has the same value between games. Because the level system. Unfortunatelly I don't have a source but in an interview a developer told that they don't have a gold trophy and just one silver trophy to have more bronze trophies.

You are correct on that one. With a bronze having 1 as a value, silver 2 and gold 6, the trophies on Eden and base trophies on SSHD (those that doesn't require add-ons) add up to the same number. So the "hidden" point value for each trophy is fixed.

And as you said, one of the persons behind Eden confirmed this. Not the values, but that a bronze has the same value no matter what game it is on.

Youre doing it wrong if you are getting 1200 kills and not enough pollen. The key is to get COMBOS. Mainly the 5+x combos as they give you a TON more pollen. I got the 100K one and the 500 pollen one both in Garden 3. Use the spinning enemies. Break them apart and then use them to up your combo. You can easily get TONS of 5+ combos in that level. I had 719 kills and 105K pollen when I finished with the 5 spectra. It took me maybe 30 minutes I think.

Youre doing it wrong if you are getting 1200 kills and not enough pollen. The key is to get COMBOS. Mainly the 5+x combos as they give you a TON more pollen. I got the 100K one and the 500 pollen one both in Garden 3. Use the spinning enemies. Break them apart and then use them to up your combo. You can easily get TONS of 5+ combos in that level. I had 719 kills and 105K pollen when I finished with the 5 spectra. It took me maybe 30 minutes I think.

I've heard the 500 pollen prowler trophy unlocks when you reach 500 kill. Does the 100K pollen trophy unlock when you get it aswell, or does it unlock when you finish the level?

If they had one gold, they would have to remove +/- 6 bronze trophies

Lol i wish they would of removed all seeds for 7,8,9, and 10.

But the 100k is insane, looked me 1 hour and 3 mins to get 100k pollen on garden 3, I had 2 spectra collected before I unlocked it and 380k points.