Trophies Available in Secret Mode (SPOILER!)

Adam-Sione

For anyone who has beat the game, knows of the secret mode also called Spider Mode, by enabling this you basically turn into a spider-man Grimp. anyways, the mode also says (Some Trophies are available in this mode) If anyone knows of the trophies available in this mode please confirm which ones you can get in this secret mode. thanks =F

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I also wonder what trophies are available in this mode. Having just unlocked it, I have three trophies left in Eden proper (15x, 100,000 and 3P ping pong). I'll give it a try for 15x, but who knows.

All I know is this is a great game! I have so much fun coming back to it every now and then and getting past all the parts that frustrated me before.

• 2 years later...

Hey, does anyone know the answers to some of the questions here. ie which trophies are available to get in spider mode? I love how the developers just write at the end that some are not available without letting you know which ones?!?

I'm at 91% and have tried to get 100,000 pollen a few times but have failed and haven't got 15x yet, so any info could be useful as I'm sure it'd be easier to get them in spider mode. Still got 3 player grimping to do, but gotta wait for an extra controller to arrive or get a mate round. Such an annoying trophy. Great game though, more people should have it imho.:)