Trophy Difficulty Rating

ShadowAFC

Rate the trophy difficulty  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/funkyweed/Difficulty%20Threads/trophy_40.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.75

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by ShadowAFC

Is this a sign that guide is almost going come out? Hopefully yes but any ways I don't know what to give its a pretty easy and fun game. But i can't get Dress Code and people need a second move controller so ya.

Is this a sign that guide is almost going come out? Hopefully yes but any ways I don't know what to give its a pretty easy and fun game. But i can't get Dress Code and people need a second move controller so ya.

This isn't a sign of a guide coming. There are plenty of guideless games on here that have difficulty rating threads. This thread is to allow people who have played the game to let interested gamers know how difficult the game will be to 100%.

Just because you need a second controller doesn't mean the trophy is difficult. I mean honestly... Think about it! If you had a controller would you have a hard time touching them together? As for the Dress Code trophy you should try moving the shirt right in front of the camera in natural lighting. Or get a piece of green paper and do the same thing.

I don't have this game yet but it looks easy. I'll give it a proper vote as soon as I can!

Edited by January-Embers