This Game Is Free in the US Store!

Satnamji

Looks like a permanent price drop as well. Is it any good, for those who have played it? How does it compare to Zen Pinball and Pinball Arcade (both of which I own).

Price Change

• Madden NFL 13 – PS3 Game (now: $29.99 original price: $39.99)
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted – PS3 Game (now: $29.99 original price: $39.99)
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted – PS Vita Game (now: $19.99 original price: $29.99)
  • Pinballistik – PS3 Game (now: Free original price: $3.99)
  • Pinballistik DLC Bundle – PS3 Game (now: $4.99 original price: $7.99)

Source: PlayStation Store Update – PlayStation.Blog

Is this truly free or do you have to pay extra for the tables? :(

The game is free, yes, but you only have access to one table. The two others are bundled together for $4.99 in the NA store right now.

Pretty weird though, since I have the free Pinballistik version I'm not able to 'buy' the $4.99 bundle because I already own Pinballistik :think: It'd be nice to have that fixed instead of paying $2.99 for each table later on if I choose to get them.

• 2 weeks later...

im trying to play the game and currently there is a message stuck on the screen saying i earned a trophy and i have to buy the game, but i already own it since it was free. is this the glitched trophy? i dont want to hit buy and end up paying for something.

edit nevermind it was the dlc table i was playing and didnt know it

Pinballistik is a really fun title, maybe not as much detail as some of the other titles available in this genre but still worth checking out. The two player versions of the tables are rather unique and interesting too. My only real complaint is a very little number of different tables to play on, I've always been amazed they never made more than the lone DLC pack of only two tables. It's definitely worthy of having more tables to play with.

Edited by Tiberius