Back Nine

steviej

I think that "Back Nine" on the Made of Money table is also unobtainable. The orange target (the single one on the left, only availble after the mini-orbit) seems to never register... Anyone out there that can confirm this?

EDIT: Thanks to shogun00, we now know that both (B) Saloon Hopper & (B) Back Nine are currently unattainable. Patch is underway.

We have confirmed that both the 'Saloon Hopper' and 'Back Nine' trophies are currently unobtainable. We are working on a patch to correct this issue, and we expect it to be available before year-end. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for the support from our players for bringing these issues to our attention promptly.
Edited by steviej

Wow lol :D. Don't these guys have a QA process to go through :whistle:?

They do, but the latest firmware update from Sony created a few new bugs.

Is the 'there's something... on the wing' attainable that way? Haven't really played those tables yet.

Yes! I contacted Creat on that one and they tested it and it works. The trophy description is just very vague and the table rules don't mention the "sabotage" anywhere.

Edited by shogun00
Incorrect info!

Yes! I contacted Creat on that one and they tested it and it works. The trophy description is just very vague and the table rules don't mention the "sabotage" anywhere.

The grief feature is the one-on-one sub-table (mini playfield). If you hit all six of your opponent's targets, you preformed a sabotage.

Aight, I'll give it a go later tonight.

BTW, the made of money silver trophy glitched on me 2 as well :mad:. When I beat the Classic table, the Bank just kept on spinning above the table throughout my other balls, and the trophy never popped. I'm hoping it's nothing more than another random bug that won't happen the next time I play through the table.

BTW, the made of money silver trophy glitched on me 2 as well :mad:. When I beat the Classic table, the Bank just kept on spinning above the table throughout my other balls, and the trophy never popped. I'm hoping it's nothing more than another random bug that won't happen the next time I play through the table.

You don't need to start up the "final feature" (the bank) to get this trophy. You just need to start up each of the regular features once. You don't even have to do it in the same game (it's cumulative).

The trophy description is vague again. You have to activate the features on the classic table and on both sides of the battle table.

It's worth noting that whatever features the AI opponent activates on the battle table counts towards the trophy.

This also applies to the silver trophies for "Circle the Wagon" and "Sector X".

Edited by shogun00

You don't need to start up the "final feature" (the bank) to get this trophy. You just need to start up each of the regular features once. You don't even have to do it in the same game (it's cumulative).

The trophy description is vague again. You have to activate the features on the classic table and on both sides of the battle table.

It's worth noting that whatever features the AI opponent activates on the battle table counts towards the trophy.

This also applies to the silver trophies for "Circle the Wagon" and "Sector X".

Are you sure about this one? I've played through the Battle Table a couple of times now... (As did the AI)

I'll read the rules and see if I could've missed one of the features available on both sides.

Thanks for the tip!

Are you sure about this one? I've played through the Battle Table a couple of times now... (As did the AI)

I'll read the rules and see if I could've missed one of the features available on both sides.

Positive! I got that silver trophy on all three tables and did the same thing for each.

For "Mad of Money," I played the classic table and completed all of the features (including the final feature) in one game. I also completed the final feature on the left side of the battle table. The trophy didn't dinged, so I played to the right side and completed only two of the features (the ones that the AI didn't get) and I got the trophy. I didn't had to complete the final feature on the right side. This makes me believe that Creat Studios defines the "features" and "final feature" differently.

Reading the trophy description it says to complete all of the "features" on the classic and battle table. It doesn't say anything about completing the "final feature", nor does it say that you need to complete the features on both sides of the table (like the other two tables do).

My recommendation:

• Try completing all of the features in one game (just in case) on both the classic and battle table.
  • For the Classic Table, select a 10-ball game. This should give you enough time to complete all of the features (including the final one).
  • For the Battle Table, select the 10 million score goal for both sides. This will give you plenty of time to complete all of the features and final. Heck, I was able to complete 90% of them without even trying. The garage feature was the biggest pain for me.

The grief feature is the one-on-one sub-table (mini playfield). If you hit all six of your opponent's targets, you preformed a sabotage.

Ignore that part! It's incorrect!

Sabotage is much simpler that, but it contains a bunch of hard shots. You don't need to go to the sub-table.

Here's what Creat Studios said to me.

Only exists on Battle table, since it's a griefing feature. Open the gates to the kickers located at top-center of the table, then lock the ball in there. Easiest to get on the right side.

This is a very hard trophy, since I was only able to pull it off once so far in a five minute game.

Edited by shogun00

Positive! I got that silver trophy on all three tables and did the same thing for each.

For "Mad of Money," I played the classic table and completed all of the features (including the final feature) in one game. I also completed the final feature on the left side of the battle table. The trophy didn't dinged, so I played to the right side and completed only two of the features (the ones that the AI didn't get) and I got the trophy. I didn't had to complete the final feature on the right side. This makes me believe that Creat Studios defines the "features" and "final feature" differently.

Reading the trophy description it says to complete all of the "features" on the classic and battle table. It doesn't say anything about completing the "final feature", nor does it say that you need to complete the features on both sides of the table (like the other two tables do).

My recommendation:

• Try completing all of the features in one game (just in case) on both the classic and battle table.
  • For the Classic Table, select a 10-ball game. This should give you enough time to complete all of the features (including the final one).
  • For the Battle Table, select the 10 million score goal for both sides. This will give you plenty of time to complete all of the features and final. Heck, I was able to complete 90% of them without even trying. The garage feature was the biggest pain for me.

Just beat the game both as Blue, and as Red like you proposed, and still no trophy :(.

I thought the desription didn't mention the 2 sides, because you're constantly switching sides and playing the entire table. The only features you can activate on either "side" of the table, are the Golf Challenge, and the Bank (I think). So it's either one of those 2 I've yet to complete on a "side", or I did suffer a glitch on my classic playthrough. I'll play around with it a bit to see what works.

BTW, I got the Circle the wagons silver after beating the Classic table (which I did after beating both Battle table sides). That's why I still think you need to complete the final features as well.

And fully agree with the rec's. All I can add is, if you set "penalty" to 100% on the battle tables, you pretty much have an infinite game.

Ignore that part! It's incorrect!

Sabotage is much simpler that, but it contains a bunch of hard shots. You don't need to go to the sub-table.

OK! I got the trophy. It was really simple as soon as you know what to do.

All you need to do on the battle table is hit the four rollovers on the in/out lanes next to the main flippers. As soon as you do this, a hidden hole is unlocked. On the right (red) side, it's right beside the upper left flipper. If you hit the bumpers, the ball will ricochet into the hole easily. On the left (blue) side, it's right behind the those three spinners.

You just need to get the ball into the hole four times. Each time the word "sabotage" will appear, so you know you have done it.

Edited by shogun00

BTW, I got the Circle the wagons silver after beating the Classic table (which I did after beating both Battle table sides). That's why I still think you need to complete the final features as well.

If you do, then you only have to beat the final feature only on one side of the battle table. That's what I did on all three tables.

OK! I got the trophy. It was really simple as soon as you know what to do.

All you need to do on the battle table is hit the four rollovers on the in/out lanes next to the main flippers. As soon as you do this, a hidden hole is unlocked. On the right (red) side, it's right beside the upper left flipper. If you hit the bumpers, the ball will ricochet into the hole easily. On the left (blue) side, it's right behind the those three spinners.

You just need to get the ball into the hole four times. Each time the word "sabotage" will appear, so you know you have done it.

If you do, then you only have to beat the final feature only on one side of the battle table. That's what I did on all three tables.

Got the Made of Money silver too after beating the Classic Table... Guess it really was a random glitch the first time.

So from both our stories: you need to beat both tables, and clean up the "unique features" on the other side of the Battle Table for the silver trophies.

Confirmed! The Black Nine trophy is also unattainable at this time. A patch will be released at the end of the year to fix this and the Saloon Hopper one.

We have confirmed that both the 'Saloon Hopper' and 'Back Nine' trophies are currently unobtainable. We are working on a patch to correct this issue, and we expect it to be available before year-end. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for the support from our players for bringing these issues to our attention promptly.

• 2 months later...
They're working on it. They told me by "year's end" in November, but it looks like Sony is holding them up (as usual).

The reason its glitched is because it says 'within 5 mins'. Theres no way the game can tell if its been 5 minutes or not as there isnt a 5 minute game mode or a timer.

But I only need 4 trophies (including glitched ones) and im done with the main game. Then on to the made of money DLC and sector x.

The reason its glitched is because it says 'within 5 mins'. Theres no way the game can tell if its been 5 minutes or not as there isnt a 5 minute game mode or a timer.

Yeah there is! Just put the game on "time attack" mode on the main menu (classic or battle table) and set it to 5 minutes. The glitch for Saloon Hopper is caused by a piece of broken code that is preventing the trophy to ping.

Edited by shogun00

• 1 year later...
Confirmed! The Black Nine trophy is also unattainable at this time. A patch will be released at the end of the year to fix this and the Saloon Hopper one.

maybe you should ask them what year would that be lol

i hope they ll have it fixed by 2015

i know the forum for this game is dead i m just joking here!

• 2 years later...