Black Jack of All Trades

Dave_Lister12

I have done this twice and no trophy. Maybe I am doing something wrong? I don't know, I light up the 10, J, Q, K, then Ace in order. Can I not hit any inbetween lighting these up? Like light up the 10 then J, then I hit the 10 again, then Q, then K, then J, 10 Ace. It is lighting them in order, but I am not hitting them consecutively in order. Anyone else have this problem?

I have done this twice and no trophy. Maybe I am doing something wrong? I don't know, I light up the 10, J, Q, K, then Ace in order. Can I not hit any inbetween lighting these up? Like light up the 10 then J, then I hit the 10 again, then Q, then K, then J, 10 Ace. It is lighting them in order, but I am not hitting them consecutively in order. Anyone else have this problem?

From what I've seen, you can't even roll over the same one twice in a row . Unless I'm doing something wrong here, you'll need clean shots and go through the King via the launcher... :o

1. 10 -> Jack via the bumpers.

2. Queen -> King via the diverted ramp and launcher

3. Ace

The trophy only needs 3 shots... So why is this so damned hard...... :mad:

Edited by steviej

From what I've seen, you can't even roll over the same one twice in a row . Unless I'm doing something wrong here, you'll need clean shots and go through the King via the launcher... :o

1. 10 -> Jack via the bumpers.

2. Queen -> King via the diverted ramp and launcher

3. Ace

The trophy only needs 3 shots... So why is this so damned hard...... :mad:

Just a little side note, the right kick back will automatically hit the Ace spinner.

Here's the best strategy that I came up with. I just need to perfection the shots.

1.) Set the game to 3 or more balls or to 5/10 minutes.

2.) On the first ball hit the Queen or Ace ramp, so you can divert the next ramp shot to the launcher.

3.) Let the ball drain. This will reset the card lights.

4.) On the next ball, launch it hard enough to hit the first gate, but not the second gate. This will make the ball exit right into the upper left flipper. Hold both flipper buttons down, while doing this. This usually makes the ball roll right off the upper left flipper and right into the lower right flipper (capturing it).

5.) Use the right flipper and hit the 10 spinner. This should make the ball loop and hit the Jack spinner in the process.

6.) Now hit the Queen spinner/ramp. This will take the ball back to the launcher.

7.) Launch the ball hard enough to hit the "can of beans" hole.

8.) Now, hold the left flipper up. Once the ball ejects from the hole, it will hit the King spinner and go straight into the right kick back. The kick back will automatically hit the Ace spinner.

Edited by shogun00
Left out a couple letters.

Just a little side note, the right kick back will automatically hit the Ace spinner.

Here's the best strategy that I came up with. I just need to perfection the shots.

1.) Set the game to 3 or more balls or to 5/10 minutes.

2.) On the first ball hit the Queen or Ace ramp, so you can divert the next ramp shot to the launcher.

3.) Let the ball drain. This will reset the card lights.

4.) On the next ball, launch it hard enough to hit the first gate, but not the second gate. This will make the ball exit right into the upper left flipper. Hold both flipper buttons down, while doing this. This usually makes the ball roll right off the upper left flipper and right into the lower right flipper (capturing it).

5.) Use the right flipper and hit the 10 spinner. This should make the ball loop and hit the Jack spinner in the process.

6.) Now hit the Queen spinner/ramp. This will take the ball back to the launcher.

7.) Launch the ball hard enough to hit the "can of beans" hole.

8.) Now, hold the left flipper up. Once the ball ejects from the hole, it will hit the King spinner and go straight into the right kick back. The kick back will automatically hit the Ace spinner.

I got the trophy on my first attempt today.

My strategy worked flawlessly, except for step 8. It didn't went into the kickback (it only happens every so often). The ball landed perfectly into the right flipper instead. I just shot it at the ace card and got the trophy.

Edited by shogun00