Musical Fruit tip

GuinnessGulper

it counts the hits into the can kicker even if it's while the table is tilted, so an easy way to get this is to launch the ball and shake the crap out of it when it's nearing the hole. it will bounce in there fairly regularly. if it misses, it might still bounce back there from the pop bumper. if not it will drain quickly due to the tilt and you just keep repeating until you have the three.

Cool! Thanks for the tip!

Any tips on how to get Saloon Hopper? I have entered the saloon four times under 5 minutes in so many ways, but the trophy still won't trigger. I think I'm missing something.

I'm beginning to think this one is glitched... Check the YGC website... Nobody has earned this one, while it shouldn't be all that difficult...

Oh and thanks for the tip, will give it a go later tonight

I shot a message over to Create Studios' Facebook page. They responded to it and said that they are looking into it.

Thanks! Keep us updated :)

EDIT: after messing around a bit with the TC's strategy, I found an even easier way to get "musical fruit".

On the "classic table", launch the ball up only a few inches and pull your launcher back all the way. Release when the ball drops back on the launcher for an easy, direct hit to the Bean Can kicker :).

Edited by steviej

That didn't take long! It's a bug and the patch is already in testing phase.

We have confirmed that the 'Saloon Hopper' trophy is currently unattainable - it's a bug that unfortunately slipped through QA. We're testing the fix now, and will keep you all posted on the expected 'live date' for the patch. Thanks again for keeping on top of this stuff, and sorry for the inconvenience.
Edited by shogun00