Anyone Playing This Beyond 100%?

I just can't seem to put this game down! I got my 100% a few weeks ago, and instead of trophy hunting in other games, I spend all my time trying to get higher on the leader boards and getting all the Wizard Table Goals! I've even taken a few more cracks at the Williams Challenge.

Why o' why didn't the PS3 version get a full trophy list like the 360 version, which awards achievement points for completing all the Basic and Wizard Table Goals?

It'll be interesting to see how much longer I continue this folly once Modnation Racers arrives.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I just can't seem to put this game down! I got my 100% a few weeks ago, and instead of trophy hunting in other games, I spend all my time trying to get higher on the leader boards and getting all the Wizard Table Goals! I've even taken a few more cracks at the Williams Challenge.

Why o' why didn't the PS3 version get a full trophy list like the 360 version, which awards achievement points for completing all the Basic and Wizard Table Goals?

It'll be interesting to see how much longer I continue this folly once Modnation Racers arrives.

If you're so into pinball, why not get yourself a copy of Zen Pinball? The trophies are more challenging, so to 100% the list, you're kinda obligated to play the tables a lot :p

If you're so into pinball, why not get yourself a copy of Zen Pinball? The trophies are more challenging, so to 100% the list, you're kinda obligated to play the tables a lot :p

I've seriously considered it and may still pick up Zen. However, the fantasy aspect of those tables (from what I could tell in the demo) didn't appeal to me as much as playing tables I remember playing in the arcade growing up. What I'd really love to see is some DLC for Williams or even pinball games based on other manufacturers' tables.

• 3 weeks later...

I still play it occasionally (also Gottlieb and Williams on PSP). In fact, it must be the one of the only games I go back to, again and again. I even started again on my secondary account. Just for fun.

This is proper pinball, not like that rubbish Zen pinball.

A real shame about the trophies, as satnamji pointed out. It should have gotten 13 bronze trophies for the Table goals, 13 silver trophies for the Wizard table goals and 1 gold trophy to beat the Williams challenge.

Pinball Heroes on PSP is also quite good. It has in-game trophies.

Edited by Vorlon
typo

• 3 weeks later...