Help with "Unlock All Tables" trophy

Hello everyone.

The guide of trophies I find the following description:

Unlock All Tables (Gold Trophy)

Unlock all tables into freeplay mode.

You can unlock freeplay on the tables by either completing all the table goals on a specific tables or pay 100 tokens to unlock freeplay on them. In order to get the trophy, you must unlock the following tables into freeplay mode: Space Shuttle, Black Knight, Jive Time, Whirlwind, Firepower, Sorcerer, Tales of the Arabian Nights, & No Good Gofers.

I draw what is in bold. How can you pay 100 credits to unlock a table? I can not find that option.

Thank you. Greetings

Hello everyone.

The guide of trophies I find the following description:

I draw what is in bold. How can you pay 100 credits to unlock a table? I can not find that option.

Thank you. Greetings

When you select a table, you get a menu for the table (Play table, see high scores, etc etc). If it is a table that needs to be unlocked in to Free Play, there will be an option to Buy Free Play (or something like that, my mother is borrowing the game to play so I can't double check the exact option, but it's like that... Think it's the second option as well). If you have 100 token/credits, than you can select the option and it will unlock it into Free Play.

You can not use token/credits to unlock Jive Time into a PLAYABLE table as you have to finish the Williams Challenge to unlock it like that, then you can unlock Free Play on it afterwards with the methods in the guide...

Hope that helps, if not, let me know and I'll try to answer any other questions you have on it...

When you select a table, you get a menu for the table (Play table, see high scores, etc etc). If it is a table that needs to be unlocked in to Free Play, there will be an option to Buy Free Play (or something like that, my mother is borrowing the game to play so I can't double check the exact option, but it's like that... Think it's the second option as well). If you have 100 token/credits, than you can select the option and it will unlock it into Free Play.

You can not use token/credits to unlock Jive Time into a PLAYABLE table as you have to finish the Williams Challenge to unlock it like that, then you can unlock Free Play on it afterwards with the methods in the guide...

Hope that helps, if not, let me know and I'll try to answer any other questions you have on it...

Right. Thank you very much, I have 100% :D:D

• 2 weeks later...

You actually can unlock Jive Time into Free Play mode for the purposes of the gold Unlock All Tables trophy by selecting it as the one to unlock after completing all the table goals for another table. However, Jive Time still will not be a playable table (I know, weird). I just got the gold trophy and I have yet to complete the Williams Challenge. I simply played all the tables I could beat the table goals on and unlocked whichever tables in the list that weren't unlocked, including Jive Time, until they were all "unlocked" and the trophy popped. If I go the the Jive Time table, it still shows that it is locked for play.

• 1 year later...

I know that Im late for the party but just in case a new guy arrives here is what I have.

*You can unlock freeplay mode paying 100 coins.This option is in the menu of the table.Under the start game option of every table I dont remember what number is it but you will find it there.

*Even you pay the 100 coins,you can finish the requirements and receive some coins and the possibilty to unlock another -blocked table-.

*If you complete the objectives for one table that you dont have to unlock for example Gorgar or Taxi at the end you can unlock another table.If you have this option focus on these tables:

*Space Shuttle

*Black Knight

*Jive Time (You need to finish the -Williams Challenge- to play this table after that you can pay for free play)

*Whirlwind

*Firepower

*Sorcerer

*Tales of the Arabian Nights

*No Good Gofers

I finished at least 4 tables that I didnt need to unlock and I unlocked 4 of this list.I payed the last ones.

*If you finish the goals for a table that you need to unlock,you will have the opportunity to unlock another table.Again,check the list and focus on those tables.

*If you have 100 coins or more,focus again in the tables that I mentioned before.

*If you start with the Williams Challenge,you will make some coins and of course you will fullfill some requirements for every table.

*Check the instructions for every table before you start it,of course if you are not in the -Williams Challenge-.

Hope this helps.

Edited by StOrMtRoOpErMx19