"Set Pin*Bot High Score" impossible trophy

I do not get this trophy, never happened and whether any of the 400,000 points! In two of the three kicks the ball always goes out directly without even being able to give him a single blow to the right or the left (not center). Any advice? Thanks

I know what you mean, the sides lanes are always very open and the ball ends up falling there all the time. Try using the 'tilting' (or whatever it's called) by using left/right in the control stick to knock the table and prevent the ball from falling.

It's also very important to open those doors at the top of the table and place the ball in the bot's eye; it gives you lots of points.

Pin*Bot is probably the hardest high score to get for that reason alone. I can't tell you how many times I was within like 20,000 points of it, started the next ball and it immediately just popped down the left side and ended the run without even giving me a chance of doing anything. Using "tilt" doesn't even do that much to really relieve that as it's one of the touchier tables and always seems to tilt out quickly. Just keep trying and aim for the Pin*Bot face to open for the multi-ball bonus and keep reshooting them up there for multiplier.

• 2 weeks later...

This table will be the death of me I think. To rub salt in my wounds, my girlfriend's daughter last night told me her dad is really good at Pinbot in the Wii version.:(

Edit: Woo Hoo! Just got the bronze for Pinbot during the Williams Challenge, scoring almost 3 million. Changing camera views was the key.

Edited by Satnamji

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...