No cross purchase on DLC?

Pinhead

I bought the game at release, cross-purchase so buying it gave me a copy for both PS3 and Vita

But now that DLC is finally reaching Europe I bought DLC Pack 1 on the PS3 store, but found to my utter disappointment that it did not give me a copy of the DLC for the Vita

Is this like this in other regions as well? I'm asking as all cross purchasable games so far have had the DLC crossing too, and without crosspurchase the DLC tables for this will be double the price of core game tables and DLC tables for Zen Pinball 2, and instead of buying all DLC day one like I intended I'll maybe be getting it in a bundle down the line

But now that DLC is finally reaching Europe I bought DLC Pack 1 on the PS3 store, but found to my utter disappointment that it did not give me a copy of the DLC for the Vita

Farsight noted on their FB page that they are working with Sony Europe to resolve this issue (it's a bug in the PS Store).

Is this like this in other regions as well?

Nope! I got both the PS3 and Vita versions, when I bought the add-ons from the US Store.

Edited by shogun00

Farsight noted on their FB page that they are working with Sony Europe to resolve this issue (it's a bug in the PS Store).

Nope! I'm got both the PS3 and Vita versions, when I bought the add-ons from the US Store.

EDIT: Been fixed on store, is now cross-purchase and if you bought any you can now download them on the other platform

This is so darn typical for the EU store these days, which is a darn shame 'cos they've actually managed to reclaim themselves a little bit recently. But I checked with FarSight and should be able to take the chance and buy them for either, have for both as soon as issue is sorted.

This freaked me out a bit I must admit, as I am really loving this game and was (and still am) looking forwards to more tables and endless casual fun playing them.

All wiggly inside as I'm buying and DL'ing the Monser Bash table :p huge fan of the old monster movies and played this table quite a lot on a real machine

Edited by Pinhead
Been fixed on store

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
Do we know why cross-buy isn't enabled for the PS4 version? Is this an oversight or more likely a decision to make people spend more money?

They're saying it's cause they took full advantage of the ps4 lol. I don't see much of a change in the ps4 version, but i'm no tech. I'm sure it's just to take more of our money. Great game though :)

They're saying it's cause they took full advantage of the ps4 lol. I don't see much of a change in the ps4 version, but i'm no tech. I'm sure it's just to take more of our money. Great game though :)

Oh! They took full advantage of the PS4, especially when it comes to the lighting effects. Each LED light is being controlled individually now and each light contains multiple levels of illumination.

They are offering a cross-discount (50% off), if you have purchased the PS3/Vita version.