XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > T (PSN) > The Pinball Arcade

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2012, 04:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator
 
olsen77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16,005

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   15,000 Posts   Awesome Mystery Award   Guide Supplement Bronze   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Staff - Administrator   PAX Meet Up
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Default General Trophy Discussion

Discuss the trophies here.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by BreadSkin
I just accidentally karate chopped my bowl of noodles and now it's all over my screen. Assholes

olsen77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 70
Default

Here's the achievement list from the 360 version.

Xbox360Achievements.org - The Pinball Arcade Achievements

I'm assuming the trophies will be the same.
CaptainJeff87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
 
Suarez 16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 93
Default

Farsight confirmed there will be 2 bronze and 1 silver per table:

" Each table will have two silver trophies and a bronze. You’ll be able to earn them all twice – once on the PS3 version and once on Vita."


The Pinball Arcade Hits PS3 and PS Vita on April 10th – PlayStation Blog

Very much looking forward to this!
Suarez 16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
 
Satnamji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,829

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suarez 16 View Post
Farsight confirmed there will be 2 bronze and 1 silver per table:

" Each table will have two silver trophies and a bronze. You’ll be able to earn them all twice – once on the PS3 version and once on Vita."


The Pinball Arcade Hits PS3 and PS Vita on April 10th – PlayStation Blog

Very much looking forward to this!
Also in those responses to the comments, the developer mentioned that a glitch has been fixed on the Tales of Arabian Nights table that made one of the standard table goals (one of the trophies now) almost impossible to get on that same table when it was in the earlier Hall of Fame Collection.

Today, there's another blog post with more details and a trailer now:
The Pinball Arcade Scores on PS3 and PS Vita Today – PlayStation Blog
__________________


Blank friend requests will be deleted.
Satnamji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
 
DrBongzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: McMinnville, Oregon
Posts: 13
Default Tales of the Arabian nights Bronze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satnamji View Post
Also in those responses to the comments, the developer mentioned that a glitch has been fixed on the Tales of Arabian Nights table that made one of the standard table goals (one of the trophies now) almost impossible to get on that same table when it was in the earlier Hall of Fame Collection.

Today, there's another blog post with more details and a trailer now:
The Pinball Arcade Scores on PS3 and PS Vita Today – PlayStation Blog
What glitch are you referring to? I have all the standard and wizard goals on the Williams Collection. I have beaten that table (didn't know it was possible) and found it was one of the easiest in the Collection.

Also, bought Pinball Arcade earlier. I just popped "Tales High 5" which is a Bronze. "Achieve a top 5 local high score on Tales of the Arabian Nights"
DrBongzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
 
Laire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 99
Default

Going by the percentage numbers (and the usual "rule of 20" for a downloadable game - they get about 20 or 21 'points' of trophies to play with, with a Bronze being 1 point, a Silver being 2 and a Gold being 6), it looks like each of the four tables will have the following three trophies:

[Table Name] High 5: Get on the Top 5 scoreboard for the table [Bronze]
[Table Name] Master: Complete all the Basic goals for the table [Silver]
[Table Name] ??????: Complete all the Wizard goals for the table [Silver]


I haven't completed any of the Wizard goals yet (with my skills, I was surprised I was able to even complete any of the Basic ones!), so I don't know what the description of the trophy for the Wizard completion will be. Probably [Table Name] Wizard.


Given how "Harem Pinball" is a Basic goal again in Tales of The Arabian Nights, and how each new table will add another three trophies to the group, it'll be hard to stay ahead of this one and 100% it because you'll need to keep completing the Wizard goals for each new table.


Oh, and the PS3 and Vita versions are separate - with the same trophies to earn in each but they'll count as different Bronzes and Silvers each time you do it on each version.
Laire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
 
Laire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 99
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBongzilla View Post
What glitch are you referring to? I have all the standard and wizard goals on the Williams Collection. I have beaten that table (didn't know it was possible) and found it was one of the easiest in the Collection.
At least on the 360 version, the "normal" method of getting Harem Multiball (for the Basic goal) was pretty much impossible because the ramp would never relight to let you get all five letters.

It could still be done by three Harem Sneak-ins, but even in this version where you COULD get a regular Harem Multiball, it really should be a Wizard goal instead of a Standard one!
Laire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
 
DrBongzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: McMinnville, Oregon
Posts: 13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laire View Post
At least on the 360 version, the "normal" method of getting Harem Multiball (for the Basic goal) was pretty much impossible because the ramp would never relight to let you get all five letters.

It could still be done by three Harem Sneak-ins, but even in this version where you COULD get a regular Harem Multiball, it really should be a Wizard goal instead of a Standard one!
Yeah, sorry I didn't catch the whole "360" part of that. I have the ps3 version.

I like the fact that it will be hard to keep a 100%. Adaptation to tables is how we grow as pinball players!
DrBongzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
 
Laire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 99
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBongzilla View Post
Yeah, sorry I didn't catch the whole "360" part of that. I have the ps3 version.

I like the fact that it will be hard to keep a 100%. Adaptation to tables is how we grow as pinball players!
Indeed. And a little "artificial challenge" goes a long way, too - if it wasn't for the fact that there was a goal connected to Harem Multiball, I wouldn't care less if I never activated it. Now I'm contractually obligated to learn the ins and outs of each table - which also improves my skill both on that table and overall.

I'm also curious about the "Challenges" that are supposed to appear once more tables are available for download. Not sure if it'll be like the disk collection (where you need to complete a series of tables in succession and reach a target score to move on) or something different. Either way, more ways to play never hurts!
Laire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:09 AM   #10 (permalink)
 
maink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: montreal
Posts: 134
Default

where is the demo ? they said on psblog there will be demo. is this game good like marvel pinball ?
__________________
i use ps3 browser
maink is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:32 AM.

Missing Trophies class=