Collectible Location Guide

qasic

Great guide so far, I love the inclusion of pictures. I had 26/27 when I initially beat the DLC and I was nearly pulling my hair out trying to find the last food I missed. I've ran through different levels many times trying to find the illusive item and was just about to chalk it up to the food being glitched; similar to what people are saying about the orbs in the main game.

Well it turns out I missed a food on "Old Roads"

Food Item (7/27) - On your way out of the scene where you destroyed the bots, you'll notice a ledge on the right hand side that you can grapple to (if you move your camera toward it). Grapple to it and you'll see a food item that you can pick up

Thanks to your guide, I now have 100%! :dance:

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for all the encouragement. I'll certainly keep on working on it after work today :-)

Glad to know that I helped some people get 100% with this guide (even if it's a work in progress ... heh)

FYI, the guide actually has the first 7 chapters. I only realized that last night when I went to jot down all the chapter names ... heh

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great guide! That helped me find the few items that I had missed.

A few suggestions: You should note that after food item number 17 is found, it is NOT automatically saved after The Refinery chapter is started. If you die while fighting the first set of mechs in the first room, the food will be reset. I had this happen to me twice and didn't realize this was the food item I was missing, since I knew that I had found it.

Also, on food item 10, you might add that the long hallway is behind you when you initially start the level.

Finally, on food item 16 the wording was confusing for me. The phrase "wall down the passage" seems like it should instead say "follow the wall down the passage".

Other than that, it is a fantastic guide. Thank you very much for making it and helping me get 100% of the trophies for this great game.

• 1 month later...

is there no way to see what chapter you are missing items on? I followed your text/picture guide exactly, getting every single one, but somehow i'm 11/12 pinups and 25/27 food after finishing it :| I checked the one that you mentioned doesn't save, and I have it.. so do I seriously have to replay the entire thing again and check them or is there an easier way?

is there no way to see what chapter you are missing items on? I followed your text/picture guide exactly, getting every single one, but somehow i'm 11/12 pinups and 25/27 food after finishing it :| I checked the one that you mentioned doesn't save, and I have it.. so do I seriously have to replay the entire thing again and check them or is there an easier way?

Unfortunately, there does not seem to be a way to know how many items you have collected in each chapter. I don't understand why they have a percentage of orbs collected in the main game, but then nothing in the DLC. Replaying each chapter and following the guide closely may be your only way to get 100%.

• 4 months later...

Thank you. This collectible guide helped me tremendously. Got 100% trophies in Enslaved + DLC now.

Thankfully, I got all the food & posters on my first run-through, so there was no need to search for missing collectibles.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Great guide man. Completed the dlc in two sessions. Got to the end of the game and was 12/12 for the pin ups and 26/27 for the food items.

Lo and Behold I found the missing one straightaway which was the food item at the start of Organized Chaos where you turn around and go back to the start of the level.

Looking at other posts this is the most common one missed due to being killed by the mechs/turret and the food item not being saved at the next checkpoint.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...