Unofficial Trophy Guide

L3land

Overview

+ Estimated Difficulty: 4/10 with a guide. Some players may struggle on hard difficulty.

+ All trophies are offline and can be earned through co-op.

+ Minimum Number Of Playthroughs Needed: 2. More playthroughs will be needed if collectibles are missed since there is no level select.

Step 1: Complete Normal

The levels are very straightforward... get from point A to point B. I strongly recommend finding all collectibles on this playthrough as the extra obstacles and enemies on hard difficulty can get in the way. There are 17 secret constellations and 12 souvenirs. Be a champion and find them without a guide!

Step 2: Complete Hard

Self explanatory.

General Tips:

+ Timed bombs deal more damage than the regular ones.

+ Vertical walls can be scaled one beam at a time. This can be used to reach secrets, skip obstacles, and is actually necessary at some parts of hard difficulty. This also works on sloped walls, but is more difficult.

+ Burst Beam glitch: throw a burst beam at the ground, then immediately jump. The burst beam will launch your character much higher than normal. Use this technique to skip obstacles and obtain some souvenirs easier than intended.

+ Hit stun can be used to bypass obstacles that deliver instant kills. Best example: jump on a laser battery and take a hit to skip the laser. I used this on the final stage to great effect.

+ Laser batteries and cameras can be destroyed. I took full advantage of this on hard difficulty.

More to come...

Why you've decided to labal this as an "unofficial" Trophy Guide, I'm not sure. What I do know is that it is a Work In Progress guide, which we do not allow. If you want to upload a guide, then please post a complete guide, not a WIP guide.

If you have the rest of the content and decide to add it all at once, then PM a GT member to have it re-opened.

*Guide Closed*