Get Mega Maniac With Less Luck

A very easy way to ensure you land on mania squares is to roll the die and AS SOON AS YOU KNOW what number it is going to be, hit pause. Make sure to hit pause before the announcer says the number or even the large sparks and rings emit from the die. If it is the wrong number that you need, go down to quit and go back to the main menu. After that, hit play, then continue game. If you did it early enough, the game saved before that die roll. Repeat until desired number appears and you land on the mania space.

It may take a few times to roll the number you need, but quicker than creating new games until a mania is on a stop space or moving several players to try and get on them purely by luck.

Edited by CasualJohn

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
A very easy way to ensure you land on mania squares is to roll the die and AS SOON AS YOU KNOW what number it is going to be, hit pause. Make sure to hit pause before the announcer says the number or even the large sparks and rings emit from the die. If it is the wrong number that you need, go down to quit and go back to the main menu. After that, hit play, then continue game. If you did it early enough, the game saved before that die roll. Repeat until desired number appears and you land on the mania space.

It may take a few times to roll the number you need, but quicker than creating new games until a mania is on a stop space or moving several players to try and get on them purely by luck.

Works great, thanks for the great tip

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Excellent tip. I would add 2 observations. The game saves each successful Mega Maniac square answer, so you don't have to play a full game.

What I did was restart until I had at least 1 special square in the first section (ie, before the first stop point). In a few cases I got 2 or even 3 in that first section.

I then used the pause and quit trick until I successfully completed those, then started a new game. This cut down on the number of questions I had to answer to reach the next square location.

• 8 months later...

Thanks a lot for that. Took me less than 45 minutes to finish (thanks to not being able to roll a 2 and advance to a Mega Maniac square for almost 10 minutes straight)