trophy : come on Already

hi !

Come On Already

Change the clue type a lot within one round of play

Well ... I don't know what i'm doing wrong here, but this trophy doesnt pop.

> Family Fun Mode

> All clue type Activited

> 2 players

> 15 points

I play with the blue Pictionary Man, I select a different clue type each time, then i draw a little bit, press X then ''yes ive found the puzzle''... with all the 6 different clue types :

1. People, Places, Animal

2. things

3. Actions

4. Difficult

5. Junior

6. Custom Clue

The trophy doesnt pop, why ? what am i doing wrong ?

Thanks

When you have chosen your clue type and have the clue to look at, reveal it and then request another..keep requesting another clue until the trophy unlocks.

The trophy description might be a little misleading. I can see what your trying to do but don't keep selecting a different clue type, that's going into a new round each time.

Edited by stedaman

Just a note, this may only be possible on the Junior category, at least that's the category the game finally game me the trophy for.

When the Junior category is selected and you go to reveal the clue, the woman will keep saying "The category is ..." every time you select the New Clue option. Just keep selecting New Clue and it will pop. I don't remember exactly how many I went though, I think it was around 15 or so.

This was actually accidental because I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't give me this trophy either. I was playing with my mom and the Junior category got selected (playing on random) and I just didn't like any of the clues it was giving me and kept selecting New Clue and the trophy popped (to my surprise).