Rate the trophy difficulty...  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_15.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 1.63

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just platted it and it was easy but 50 games was a bit of a grind (use family fun mode, up to 5 points, timer bonus, nothing else, quickest way, 3 minutes per round). for that reason only i gave it a 2, otherwise very easy, just long, boring and repetitive. great party game and the tablet is innovative.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Voted a 2. The trophies are very easy and the 50 game grind is not bad at all compared to Hasbro Family Game Night 4.

Mega Maniac trophy is luck based but not impossible with 4 teams and Picasso trophy is irritating to get especially when the uDraw tablet shuts down automatically if you leave the tablet idle for a few minutes.

Overall, easy game and easy platinum. Hopefully THQ will release new uDraw games or port some games over from the Wii.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Extremely easy game but more time consuming than Instant Artist so I gave a 2

It's also worth nothing that landing on 15 Mega Mania squares is luck based so will take 8-10 games with 4 players to luckily land on them.

It's also about a 6 hour plat.

Ya it's probably the most frustrating trophy at all and it's a frkn bronze. I put in 2 hours worth and only landed on 8 so far. I think this is more than 6 hours more like 8 for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In a way, this plat is a lot like Trivial Pursuit. If you just cheat your way through it (not drawing, or google in TP), it's quick easy and boring. But if you play it the way it's supposed to be played, it can be quite fun and challenging (I don't think I'd ever get 10 "Which Way is Up" or "No Peeking" clues legit).

• 3 weeks later...

Giving this a 1. Really easy. Just really, really boring once you get most of the trophies out of the way. I recommend playing this with someone else if you can to kill the time. Otherwise, you're going to be bored to tears grinding for the 15 Mega Mania wins and 50 games played. Not to mention, the one trophy for creating a drawing for one hour straight. You can't just start it and then leave it unless you can find some sort of rubberband method but there's no thumbsticks on the uDraw tablet so good luck.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1/10 First of all, let me just say that this is the first game that I have ever gave the 1/10 rating to. That being said, this was an incredibly easy and outrageously boring game. There really is no challenge to it at all. Even though it is boring and very "grindy", that should not add to the difficulty at all. Thus the 1/10 difficulty rating!