I'm leveling my gadgets! HOW LONG???

Am I the only one that is taking forever to level up gadgets, because I dont see any other posts about it. Is there a quick way? I just played threw two worlds on one weapon and it barely moved up in level upgrade. Yes I am using the character that gives extra exp and i have the cheat on for extra exp. Please help

Thanks for the advice, I will keep going at it........Is there any way to have you PSN automatticaly update this sight, or do you have to input every trophy you get to keep your status up to date? Thanks again

Also I think if you use Baljeet (sp?), He helps level the weapons faster.

As for your trophy site question. On here I believe you have to manually update each trophy, or you could use on of the trophy card sites you see in alot of our signatures,and they update automagically (Tuneup, you got what I neeed...:cool:)

The one showing in my sig (not the one in the spoiler) is the better one IMO. It updates at least once, and maybe even a couple times a day.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The last thing i need to level up is the anti gravity gun thingy and its a bitch, even with that Baljeet en the guy which favorite weapon is the anti gravity gun it seems to take ages in world 6. Every time i start to shoot my cpu partner changes his weapin to the fully upgraded baseball gun and he kills all the enemies making it impossible to level up for me. So i started to play world 1 levels with small jelly enemies which i can one hit-kill most of the time so as long as i shoot them faster as my partner i'm leveling up, but its taking ages...

• 2 years later...