Mini game tips

First off, unlike in the guide, i would suggest you do the claw game first. Between each level, the least you should do is grab the red capsule, as that will be a slow grind if you do it after the completion of the game. Note that the red only goes forward and back, so its probably the easiest to go after.

If you have a hard time with the claw game, make sure to look at the shadow, and time it that the capsule is sliding into the shadow. After the red only gives tickets, work on the yellows. Every few yellow they will give tickets, but keep going after yellows. If you think the yellows are all gone (your going after figurines, not tickets) then spam the skee ball game after you complete the game.

The reason you do it in this order is the tickets, although not as much as you could win in the skee ball, will go to a use, instead of grinding tickets and gaining more from random capsules.

If you have a hard time with skee ball, you want to aim for the red first, then the green. If you miss and hit another color, that is ok, but the big points are i red and green. Far left or right for the outer ring, little left or right for the middle ring, and just stay in the center for the dead center ring. Also practice your timing, figuring out when is the best time to throw, since you dont want to go into holes.

Make sure to also check how much you need for a certain prize. Spend your tickets because it would be a waste playing a game when you dont need tickets.

Any questions? hope this helps, and will reply if an answer is possible

• 2 months later...

I wish I had of read this first...

You are definitely right about this one. After every level you should go after the middle red one. If you want to get a couple yellows as well then so be it. Once you grab it then move on through the game. Since you can't start up a mini game without finishing a level first, this makes a lot more sense and takes a lot of time off your platinum run.

The guide should be changed for this method but I doubt it will. I hope other people reads this first. As I wish I did.