Figure Guide

To collect all the figures in the game.

Step 1: Play through the game normally and collect the figures I have listed here. Then move onto step 2

Gelatin Dimension

To The Gelaton Cork

#10-Perry VS. Desert: After using your anti gravity ray to pull the green jello to the left so you can jump on it and pull the swtich to progress, this figure will be right outside the door. Next to a pile of orange liquid

#48-OWCA PDA: (You will need to come back once you have the digital hacker) After sliding down the slid at the start of the level, Kill the set of monsters here, and the ones that break through the wall. now use your digital hacker on the termenal (left of the broken wall). After you have hacked the termenal, go inside the newly opend door on your left and collect your figure

Balloon Dimension

Balloon Skies

#72-Jetpack Enemies: Near the end of the level. you will see 2 sets of pink ring shaped ballons. the figure is in the 2nd set. Go through the 5th balloon in the 2nd set to collect it.

Gnome Dimension

Gnome Village

#74-Gelatin Monster: After talking to Isabella, you will fight a group of robots. the vines that were blocking the 3 paths will go down. Take the Middle path. When you reach the section where you have to jump into some blue jello, you will have to make your way past some logs. You will see a goldent token, the capsule that contains the figure is slightly to right, below this golden token

Robot Factory

Master Of Disguse

#79-Sewer Gator: After useing the 1st welding platform, you will see a 2nd one. use it to progress nomally. You will see the capusle in plain sight on your left side

Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc.

Evil Inc. Lobby

#9-Agent P: Use the crane to break set of 3 boxes lined up vertically. The capsule will be in one of those 3 boxes

Step 2: You need to earn enough tickets (by playing the ski ball mini game or the claw machine mini game). You can access these mini games by finishing a level and selecting one of them. Once you have bought every figure from the store, move onto step 3

Step 3: Now you will have to get the remaining figures out of the claw machine. The figures will be inside the Red and Yellow capsules) you will know that the claw machine is out of figures when both the red and yellow capsules only give you tickets.

Edited by migueloetb

• 1 month later...
To collect all the figures in the game.

#48-OWCA PDA: (You will need to come back once you have the digital hacker) After sliding down the slid at the start of the level, Kill the set of monsters here, and the ones that break through the wall. now use your digital hacker on the termenal (left of the broken wall). After you have hacked the termenal, go inside the newly opend door on your left and collect your figure.

I don´t find the figure #48 please help me !!!

:(:(:(

I don´t find the figure #48 please help me !!!

:(:(:(

the most likely already have it, but it's guide is a bit difficult because the location does not (world - level) in which there are figures.

This in particular is in the World 1 - Level 5, when you pull the slide to reach the area where the wall explodes on the left you will see the hacker and the gate terminal.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...