Upgrade Chip Guide

Special Thanks to:

Kailias

Meekyle

vaiozero (http://www.youtube.com/user/vaiozero)

Gelatin Dimension

Danville...Almost: None

Gelatin Sewers: 3

Upgrade Chip: at the start of the level it will be in plain sight durring the 2nd

set of monsters you fight

Upgrade Chip: you will drop down to an platform with a small raised platform and

button to the right of the raised pltform. The chip is behind the left

side of the small raid platform

Upgrade Chip: after saving Candace from the small wave of monsters, the chip will appear.

Upgrade Chip: (you will have to come back once you get your Ninja Glove) After using your anti gravity gun to place the gears on place. You will make your way across the gap and up some ledges. the token is here on this same ledge (with all the monsters). Jump to the next ledge and climb the wall on your left the chip is at the top of the wall

King Of The Gelatins: None

Flight Over Gelatin: None

To The Gelatin Cork: 2

Upgrade Chip: at the start of the level go down the slide. the chip will be on the slide at the end right before you finish sliding down

Upgrade Chip: The last monster you kill (right before the wall breaks), should drop the upgrade chip

Balloon Dimension

Arena Trap: None

Balloons Bounce: 1

Upgrade Chip: when you get to the raining water balloon part, you will see a goldon token. Pass the golden token and there will be some pile of balloons on your left side. shoot the pils of balloons and the upgrade chip will be revealed

Balloon Skies: None

Caverns And Balloons: 2

Upgrade Chip: After clibming up the first wall with your ninja glove, You will reach a laser puzzle and have to fight some robots. Kill all the robots, and the chip will be inside the cave.

Upgrade Chip: After you ride the big platform made of pink balloons and kill all the prokipines, your ride will end and you will see a pile of balloons on your bottom right. shoot them and the chip will be yours

Old Timey Dimension

Old Timey River: 2

Upgrade Chip: After you get on the boat, go downstaris and fill up the tubes with your carbonator. you will face some waves of robots. The chip will be in the upper right corner of the room(the room left of the tubs)

Upgrade Chip: After passing the 2nd set or circling platforms, you will go up some ledges and then go left. go up another ledge, but instead of going right (towards the borken bridge), go left and ride the small platfrom up to collect your chip.

Old Timey Farm: None

Gnome Dimension

World O' Gnomes:1

Upgrade Chip: At the start of the level, one of the gnomes is carraying the chip. This will appeare after you kill your first set of gnomes (this is right before the moving platforms up ahead)

Gnome Village: 1

Upgrade Chip: At the start of the level, one of the gnomes is carraying the chip. This will appeare after you kill your first set of gnomes

Poke The Goozim: None

Robot Factory

Doof-Ville Subways: 3

Upgrade Chip: At the start of the level, make your way up the staris on the left. One of the robots has the chip, this one is kind of hard to notice if you picked it up. Watch to see if your character flashes white for a second( that's when you know you picked up a collectable)

Upgrade Chip: When you get off at your first train station, there will be robots on the left staris waiitng for you. kill them, and one of those robots will drop the chip

Upgrade Chip: When you get to the 2nd train station, make you way up the ledges and og left. Robtos will spawn on the lower and upper ledge the robots on the upper ledge will have the chip

Master Of Disguse: 3

Upgrade Chip:After your cover is blown, kill all the robtos inside the 1st door that opens. the chip will be dropped by one of the robots.

Upgrade Chip:After fixing the conveier belt, you will jump across some gaps, the chip will be behinf the machince you have to use your anti gravity ray on

Upgrade Chip:After sliding down the slide, a group of robots will be waiting for you on the platform you landed on. one of these robots has the chip.

Self-Distruction: 2

Upgrade Chip: kill the first set of robots as you enter the level. one of them has the chip

Upgrade Chip: When you get to the welding platform section, get on the 3rd welding platform. Ride it to the right, and then down, you should collect the chip on your way down

Factory Flight: None

ESCAPE!!!: 1

Upgrade Chip: After hacking the terminal, go through the door on your left. Use the welding platform to do gown and then left. The chip will be right there.

Queen VS. Norm: None

Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc.

Road To Evil Doof: 2

Upgrade Chip:Adter killing the first set of robtos, there will be a little alvoce with purple carpet and green doors. Go inside of the alcove to get your chip

Upgrade Chip:After knocking down both watchtowers to clear the path that leads up, kill the 1st set of robots that attack you. One of them has the chip

Evil Doof Skies: None

Evil Inc. Lobby: 1

Upgrade Chip: When you are told to "freeze", head to the bottom right corner. The chip will be right there

Behind The Certian: None

Final Battle: None

Edited by migueloetb

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice guide so far, a few typos here and there but it's still easy to understand. I'm hoping the videos I posted yesterday helped you find of a few of the ones you were missing. Unfortunately I still can't find the last one that I need for the platinum, so I'm just going to start a whole new playthrough today. If I somehow manage to find the one your guide is missing, I'll be sure to tell you.

Nice guide so far, a few typos here and there but it's still easy to understand. I'm hoping the videos I posted yesterday helped you find of a few of the ones you were missing. Unfortunately I still can't find the last one that I need for the platinum, so I'm just going to start a whole new playthrough today. If I somehow manage to find the one your guide is missing, I'll be sure to tell you.

Yeah I wacth those videos all the way through. I was able to go from missing 4 to only missing 1. I think we are missing the same one :)

I followed the video guide posted by kailias to the t and got them all. You have to pay close attention to parts in the beginning where he puts a little note in the corner saying to come back to this location after you have a certain weapon. For example, the trophy popped when I went back to the second level of the first world and used my ninja gloves to get the one that is blatantly in the open. Hope this helps.

I followed the video guide posted by kailias to the t and got them all. You have to pay close attention to parts in the beginning where he puts a little note in the corner saying to come back to this location after you have a certain weapon. For example, the trophy popped when I went back to the second level of the first world and used my ninja gloves to get the one that is blatantly in the open. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the tip, But I did go back and do that but I didn't find anything:(. I have written the mod chip guide and for the last mod chip, you have to use the ninja gloves. but I will go back again and see if anything happens :). thanks buddy :D

Just wanted to let you know, I found my last chip!!! :) here is where I found it:

Robot Factory

ESCAPE!!!: 1

Upgrade Chip: After hacking the terminal, go through the door on your left. Use the welding platform to do gown and then left. The chip will be right there.

I hope this helps. Now to put the finishing touches on the upgrade chip guide. and post the figure guide :)

So after getting platinum, I am sticking to what I said in this quote.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I tried to be careful but still ended up missing 1 attack upgrade for the Anti Gravity. God I hate this game.

I missing an upgrade chip too and it's for the anti-gravity ray, I have all the rest maximum and fully upgraded. Sucks to think that I'll probably have to redo all levels from all worlds to find the damn upgrade chip :\

Edit:

Got the last upgrade chip, was missing this one:

"Upgrade Chip: After passing the 2nd set or circling platforms, you will go up some ledges and then go left. go up another ledge, but instead of going right (towards the borken bridge), go left and ride the small platfrom up to collect your chip."

Easy to miss when you're busy leading with the wind and try not too fall ;)

Edited by VitalogyPJ

• 2 weeks later...
There are 2 in the game that arent in the guide.

Gnome world, village - near the beginning.

Last boss on the buildings, when you fight the bots on the last building, the last one drops a chip.

Thanks for this. I haven't checked this thread in a while. I will be adding them to the gyude. you're a life saver man :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...