Missing a Upgrade Chip

Sorry mate, no one can help you with this matter. You are the only one who can help yourself by replaying each chapter to find it out. Or you can wait for someone to write a guide, which will help you tracking it down.

All chips, figures, and tokens are easy to find but we missed them because we were in a hurry.. So take your time in your search.

Sorry mate, no one can help you with this matter. You are the only one who can help yourself by replaying each chapter to find it out. Or you can wait for someone to write a guide, which will help you tracking it down.

All chips, figures, and tokens are easy to find but we missed them because we were in a hurry.. So take your time in your search.

I just put up the token guide. It's finihed. I am working on a mod chip/figure guide as well. I don't have the trophy for getting all the mod chips yet. How do you know whcih ones your missing? Or how many you are missing?

It's impossible to know what is missing because the upgrading chips are scattered all over the levels and untraceable unless there is a guide in which you eliminate what you found. Unlike the chip mods and figures which are traceable.

For the Chip Mods there are two for every weapon and you can check them out at the same place you upgrade them.

You can know how many upgrading chips you are missing when you collect the ones in the arcade and reaching maximum level of chips which are exchanged for upgrading chips. The remaining are the ones you missed to collect in one of the levels.

I just upgraded all my weapons.

Bought 2 upgrade chips. However, I need 1 more to max out the weapons damage. :confused:

Are these founding levels or the crane game? I thought you could only earn credits to buy them...

Apparently, there are only 16 skins in the store. Where the heck is #17? Ughhhhh

Edited by juzam666

payprince and juzam666

The upgrade chips can either exchanged until reaching max, won on the crane until it runs out, or collected in the levels.

If you maxed the exchange and won all what in the crane, then you have to replay each level to find where yours is located. You'll get what I mean if you read posts #2 and #4.

olinkalex found it, so can you!

Good Luck!

PS: These problems could have been avoided and solved if they've left me finish the bloody guide!!

Edited by NewType

We need an ultimate Thread with everything listed since I think. One for Perry the Platyborg and the one missed upgrade chip in the World 3 (should be black and white world) level 1 second part that is one the levitating platform.

Edited by VietKnight
screwed up what I said.

I'd like to try & make the guide.

I just want to find this stupid upgrade chip & plat the game.

Then I'll back through and write everything down.

I just hope my game isn't glitched out... :thumbsdown:

So I am guessing you got that one upgrade chip in World 3 (Black and White) Level 1 Part 2 a while ago?