Rate the trophy difficulty...  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_3.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.07

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is the easiest among the games I play on PS3 and straight forward, but I would say figuring out the hidden trophies is the most challenging thing yet.

Nothing more than 3, but I'll just hold my though on it for the moment.

Edit: I'm about to crack down figuring out the hidden trophies.

Me and a couple of good guys are trying to figure them out.

If you think you can help, please post HERE

Thanks in Advance!

Edited by NewType

I was wondering if there are different difficulty levels to play on in this game, and if that was one of the hidden trophies. Beat game on difficult, etc...

No difficulties all of it is the same just hidden ones are really hard to figure out that is all.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

3 so far :D

me and my 6 year old daughter will plat this on the weekend for sure :D

It's one of the best kids-games i've seen in a long time (she only struggles on the faster moving platforming sections but the game instantly teleports her to me, so thats not a problem :)

AND IT'S PHINEAS & FERB!!!! :D

• 3 weeks later...

I'm voting a 4. The upgrade chip collectibles are the toughest part of the game because there is no way to trace whether you got the upgrade chip or not.

If it weren't for the collectibles video, I don't think I would have ever gotten the Chiptastic trophy and ultimately platinum the game.

The crane mini game where you have to pick up red and yellow orbs for figure collectibles is annoying if you miss because it takes so long for the machine to reset itself.

Overall, if you rented/bought this game thinking this is an easy plat, you may be in for a surprise especially judging from the posts in the forum regarding the upgrade chips.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This was a very enjoyable game, and even though i rented it and rushed through it, i might buy it so other kids can play this

To the reasoning behind my vote of 3 for this game

Everything is pretty easy, and going back through levels with upgraded things makes it faster etc. Although this was a easy game, it took so long and had some secrets that without this guide (you will not get trophies).

Examples of things that will get you stuck:

• Laser Trophy: The controls are really easy, but with the joystick that laser comes really close, and it took me 15 minutes in that battle. You can keep going even if you get hit, but its just fustrating because you dont know which wave you are on till your trophy pops
  • Flying missions: These were a pain unless you got the double enemy cheat. It unlocks when you get more trophies. This was still a pain
  • Missing upgrade chips: These were the worst. It doesnt record how many you have, and if you miss one (many people do) your wraking your brain and replaying missions till you find it. Two hard ones are in the door (world 6, stage one) and the floating island (black and white world, stage one)

Thinking about it, this should be higher in difficulty, but i guess the super simple gameplay still waters it down to 3.

I wish any who are stuck good luck, and hopefully i can get a list of places these chips are to help those that cannot find them. Until then, good luck in looking for them

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

4/10

I rented this game, and it took me two days (about 20 hours) to get the Platinum trophy. All of the story and collectible related trophies were easy. Leveling up the gadgets was a pain. Some of the achievement based trophies were a bitch, and had me screaming at the TV. The trophies that involved playing the crane game were purely luck based, especially collecting the figurines. As for the skiball game, you just have to figure out where to place your ball and exactly when to release the square button. Other than all of that the game was very cute and fun!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...