Just got it, Can't figure much out.

TrueISkillz

Been playing it here and there, So far i have 3 team mates and i am close to getting the 4th. I am not really use to these sort of games and i just cant beat the boss of the 4th team mate.

I've noticed that people spend there days hanging out with main characters, I have spoke to most characters but Chie and the other guy never give a option to spend time, How do i spend time with them to improve the relationship?

Any other things i should know? i feel i am missing a lot of stuff and have no clue what i am doing, i spent most days doing basketball, fighting in the dungeon, or going shopping for medication.

Anything i am missing? I hear lots on forums about different activities but i cannot find any at all or figure out how to begin them.

The boss i am on is really hard takes out my team mates almost instantly, i've done alright up until this boss.

So any tips please?

P4G was the first Persona game I have ever played and it was a lot to take in if you're not familiar with the series. If you really want to take the least amount of time getting the platinum, I'd say enjoy the first playthrough doing whatever and then try to social link every person in the next one. Although I would suggest that I'd try to make it to the Hollow Forest on the first playthrough in order to avoid complications.

If your stuck go back to previous floors and grind gold hands, unless your going for HRF in your first playthrough. I'm on my 3rd currently and I'm just doing lots of grinding so this play though I can beat Margaret, 100% the compendium, fuse the super powered persona. In my 4th I will get HRF and 100 skill cards. Try going to the shrine and start the Hermit S-Link if you haven't yet. The side quests can be fun to do.

On the second playthrough if you already saw the true ending. You don't have to max out the social links of anyone but margaret correct?

If you maxed all S.Links before. S.Links won't carry through playthroughs.

if the personas base level is higher than your level than you will not be able to fuse it.

so you wouldn´t be able to make him.

Unless he gets a Fusion Accident.

Fusion Accident makes it possible to fuse Personas above Yu's level.

Anything i am missing? I hear lots on forums about different activities but i cannot find any at all or figure out how to begin them.

That's the tricky part =) Once you and your teammates see the clear Midnight Channel, you cannot spend time with time until you rescue the victim.

Immediately after you save them, they will once again be able to spend time with you. That's why it's advisable to go to the rescue as soon as possible.

They are only available on specific days on specific places (Yosuke in the classroom hallway and Chie on the roof) and you can spend time with them when they have "!" mark above their heads, sometimes they will meet up with you at lunchtime that guaranties that spending time with them will result in S.Link Up.

And the 4th member party... so... you are battling against SYukiko. The only tip is to grind, grind and grind. Be at least at level 15 when you battle her. I'm not exaggerating when I say that SYukiko is a hardest boss in the game =)

Abuse Chie's Bufu as much as possible (stop when SYukiko raises her White Wall to conserve SP)