Amazing game!!!

Varkovsky

A friend of mine recommended this game. Initially I was quite hesitant because I find most J-RPGs to be quote boring nowadays. My friend, however, swore that it's one of the best games ever.

So I decided to pick it up a few months back and finally started playing it about 1 week ago. I was blown away by how fun it is. I spent every minute of my waking hour glued to the vita, even sneaking it to work so I can play it there lol.

I just completed the first playthrough, getting the true ending in the process. Definitely an amazing game for sure!!! Love all the twists in the story and the ending was also fantastic :applause:

Can't wait for Persona 5 now :D

I know what you mean. The first time I saw a Persona game was back in 2007~ish when I saw Persona 3 and I couldn't understand that well. When Persona 4 the Animation was announced, I thought that I should check it out and it was amazing. I was hooked and I played all I could out of Golden, and I'm going back every now and then to play more.

I agree.

I heard about the Persona series I think a couple years ago but I didn't really give 2 shits about it :o

That stopped until last Summer and I saw Persona 4 Arena. The game was so flashy and cool but alas, I was broke as fuck during that time :(

For Christmas, one of the top games for my Christmas list along with my brand new PSVita was Persona 4 Golden and MK(:whistle:)

When I was first got my hands on it, I was simply amazed by the story, gameplay, lovable characters etc. :applause:

Fell in love with it ever since :D <3

A couple days after Christmas, I bought Arena for like $25-$30 and it had the CD Soundtrack along with it

Golden was my first Persona game as well. Since playing it I've watched the animated series and bought Persona 3 FES and Persona 3 Portable off the PSN. Also started playing Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor on my DS. Really looking forward to any info on whatever the next Persona release is gonna be.

Golden was my first Persona game as well. Since playing it I've watched the animated series and bought Persona 3 FES and Persona 3 Portable off the PSN. Also started playing Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor on my DS. Really looking forward to any info on whatever the next Persona release is gonna be.

@Bold: Same here :D

• 2 weeks later...

Really want to watch this anime but decided I would get the (P) first before doing so.

As for the Persona series my first was the original, thought it was amazing made me start playing a lot of JRPG games.

As for the Shin Megami Tensei series I can not wait for the next one due out here in a few months on the 3DS or so the release dates are saying.

Edited by fisty123
Update

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i just finished the game for the very first time with the true ending and all i can say is wow.

took me about 90 hours and it still feels too short. i felt really connected with the characters and i love everything about this game, i even bought persona arena today to have more of the persona universe.

truth be told i really teared up at the ending scene and i can´t remember a game that made this happen before. the best JRPG i´ve ever played and one of the best games ever made imo.

thank you Atlus.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
There's a lot more to it. The game is fully voiced acted, minus some parts. There is reading, dungeon crawling, fusing persona's, level ups, social links to max out, time management etc.

Its a unique game.

so tempted, or will it come to ps plus??

got rayman, ys memories of celceta, final fantasy, batman all coming to vita, should I get this first?

• 3 weeks later...

I doubt it'll be free for PS Plus since it's the highest rated PS Vita game and Persona is a money maker.

I might be a bit bias here but I think Persona 4 Golden should be a number one priority for any Vita owner. So yes, I'd get it first but I'm not the best person to ask because of my love for the series. Oh and also, if you are just interested in the story and not too crazy about turned based combat, there is a mode for that which makes it impossible to lose. And by that I mean, if you are knocked down in battle you have the ability to get back up and regain all your health.

i just finished the game for the very first time with the true ending and all i can say is wow.

took me about 90 hours and it still feels too short. i felt really connected with the characters and i love everything about this game, i even bought persona arena today to have more of the persona universe.

truth be told i really teared up at the ending scene and i can´t remember a game that made this happen before. the best JRPG i´ve ever played and one of the best games ever made imo.

thank you Atlus.

The True ending does have that lasting appeal on its players. I too, felt my chest get heavy at the True End scene. The characters are easily the best cast in any other Persona game (couldn't stand Risette though lol). I just wanted the game to keep going during that end scene. I want a Persona 5 even more now but I don't think Atlus can top the cast they had in P4. They set the bar pretty high, and no character will compare to Yukiko...ever!

• 2 months later...

Can you guys give me a reason to get back to this title? I started it some months ago and was bored quite a lot in the first hour. Eating Sushi with my niece - or whoever that was - running around a bit and having a strange conversation with an 100 year old freak in a limousine.

When does it begin to get a game? My first impression was that it is a kind of Interactive Manga, Quantic Dream in japanese, just without the QTEs and interaction.

I have this on ebay currently but am hesitating to cancel the sale.

Can you guys give me a reason to get back to this title? I started it some months ago and was bored quite a lot in the first hour. Eating Sushi with my niece - or whoever that was - running around a bit and having a strange conversation with an 100 year old freak in a limousine.

When does it begin to get a game? My first impression was that it is a kind of Interactive Manga, Quantic Dream in japanese, just without the QTEs and interaction.

judging your description, you should sale it. chances are pretty high that someone who appreciates this masterpiece buys it.

this isn´t a FPS, you are basically still in the introduction the first hour, like with most JRPGs.

Edited by CoregBlue

:facepalm:

So much fail in this post ._.