Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 12-07-2012, 02:52 PM   #111
Tii

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomgun View Post
Does Magatsu Inaba / Magatsu Mandala have optional bosses?

I went there again on January 17th and nothing was there beside trash mobs.
No, no optional boss there

My Persona 4: Golden Trophy Guide & Roadmap

Vita 's (29):
Motorstorm RC, Rayman Origins, Plants vs Zombies, Uncharted: GA, Virtua Tennis 4,
Asphalt: Injection, Persona 4: The Golden (Jp), Sound Shapes, Gravity Rush + Dlc,
Shinobido 2, Resistance: BS, Persona 4: Golden (Us), WRC 3, Dokuro, PS All-Star:BR,
tWD, AC:L, Sly4, LEGO: LotR, P4G (EU), WRC4, LEGO: Legends of Chima, LEGO HP,
Tearaway, Lego Batman 2, -LE FRUIT-, 特殊報道部, Lego Movie
Tii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:38 PM   #112
SauceyMGee

Hi Tii,
Thanks a Lot for putting together this guide, it was extremely useful!Like you, the hardcore Risette fan popped for me during the "True" final boss fight. I actually fought him and it didn't pop. what i did was reloaded my last save (right before the boss) and farmed low level dungeons for a while. When I came back, it popped with her last line! Phew!

OT: I loved this game and will start my second play through today. The first took me 95 hours! One of the best games I've played... Ever!!!
Old 12-07-2012, 03:40 PM   #113
Tii

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceyMGee View Post
Hi Tii,
Thanks a Lot for putting together this guide, it was extremely useful!Like you, the hardcore Risette fan popped for me during the "True" final boss fight. I actually fought him and it didn't pop. what i did was reloaded my last save (right before the boss) and farmed low level dungeons for a while. When I came back, it popped with her last line! Phew!

OT: I loved this game and will start my second play through today. The first took me 95 hours! One of the best games I've played... Ever!!!
Glad the guide helped you! That's exactly how Rise's trophy popped for me as well Except on my 4th playthrough haha.

And yes, it is one of the best, if not the best, game made

Vita 's (29):
Motorstorm RC, Rayman Origins, Plants vs Zombies, Uncharted: GA, Virtua Tennis 4,
Asphalt: Injection, Persona 4: The Golden (Jp), Sound Shapes, Gravity Rush + Dlc,
Shinobido 2, Resistance: BS, Persona 4: Golden (Us), WRC 3, Dokuro, PS All-Star:BR,
Old 12-07-2012, 03:46 PM   #114
SauceyMGee

I found a max social guide for the Vita if you want to include it GameFAQs: Persona 4 Golden (VITA) Max Social Link Guide by yangxu
Old 12-07-2012, 03:48 PM   #115
Tii

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceyMGee View Post
I found a max social guide for the Vita if you want to include it GameFAQs: Persona 4 Golden (VITA) Max Social Link Guide by yangxu
I've seen it before, but thanks for pointing it out as it wasn't finished up until 3-4 days ago (only went up until June or so), here's a quote from the maker:

Quote:
December 04, 2012
-Fixed a few errors in the walkthrough (June 10-15), for those who
have followed the guide past June, continue to follow the suggested
schedule
-Added a few precautionary notes on Aeon and Jester S.Links

December 03, 2012
-Max S.Link guide complete
-Minor adjustments to certain activities
Will contact him and ask whether I can post a link in my guide

Vita 's (29):
Old 12-07-2012, 03:50 PM   #116
SauceyMGee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tii View Post
Glad the guide helped you! That's exactly how Rise's trophy popped for me as well Except on my 4th playthrough haha.

And yes, it is one of the best, if not the best, game made

Lol well at least it was nice enough to give it to you then. I'd say you earned it by play through number 4!
Old 12-07-2012, 03:52 PM   #117
Tii

Aye haha. Completed the Original Persona 4 at least 5 times before tho so I already knew what all monsters were weak to and thus didn't get many lines due to defeating them too quickly I guess lol.

Vita 's (29):
Old 12-07-2012, 03:53 PM   #118
SauceyMGee

Cool, I noticed he just finished it too. Great timing as I'm going Togo for that trophy now.

Last edited by SauceyMGee; 12-07-2012 at 03:54 PM.
SauceyMGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:29 PM   #119
doomgun

Awards Showcase Persona 4: Arena Tournament Champion   1,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Hey Tii, you should add this instruction to your guide about how to access Margaret boss battle:
Assuming you have already fulfilled all the prerequisites and are on the last day of the game, procesed normally as if you are trying to unlock the final "True Ending" dungeon, then at some point you should be visiting Igor at the Velvet Room and he will give you the orb of sight. After gaining the Orb of Sight and return to shopping district it will start raining. At this very moment, the MC must go back into the Velvet Room again, this time Margaret will be there alone and after talking with her she will ask for a fight. It is then the MC receives the key item which actually grants access to fight Margaret within Nanako's Dungeon.

The most important thing to bear in mind is .... if the MC doesn't go back into the velvet room before he talks to gas station attendant, he won't have any other chance of getting the key item anymore. I didn't realize this, thought it was fine as long as I've Maxed her social link, killed all optional bosses and are one my 2nd playthrough, but no, I missed the most important final step ..... and I over wrote my save file after I've revealed whos the final boss.

I had to reload a back up save which set me back to February 5th, it wasn't that far away but I had to repeat Marie's dungeon entirely and honestly, her dungeon has to be the most obnoxious out of the whole game .....

So yeah, please add this to your guide: "Must go back into the velvet room strictly after gaining orb of sight, and before talking to gas station attendant"

If people didn't do this, worst case scenario it could mean another playthrough for them .......

p.s. Currently unlocked 48/50 trophies for this game and the last ones are Hardcore Risette Fan and Platinum ..... fingers crossed.

Last edited by doomgun; 12-07-2012 at 04:34 PM.
doomgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:50 PM   #120
Tii

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomgun View Post
Hey Tii, you should add this instruction to your guide about how to access Margaret boss battle:
Assuming you have already fulfilled all the prerequisites and are on the last day of the game, procesed normally as if you are trying to unlock the final "True Ending" dungeon, then at some point you should be visiting Igor at the Velvet Room and he will give you the orb of sight. After gaining the Orb of Sight and return to shopping district it will start raining. At this very moment, the MC must go back into the Velvet Room again, this time Margaret will be there alone and after talking with her she will ask for a fight. It is then the MC receives the key item which actually grants access to fight Margaret within Nanako's Dungeon.

The most important thing to bear in mind is .... if the MC doesn't go back into the velvet room before he talks to gas station attendant, he won't have any other chance of getting the key item anymore. I didn't realize this, thought it was fine as long as I've Maxed her social link, killed all optional bosses and are one my 2nd playthrough, but no, I missed the most important final step ..... and I over wrote my save file after I've revealed whos the final boss.

I had to reload a back up save which set me back to February 5th, it wasn't that far away but I had to repeat Marie's dungeon entirely and honestly, her dungeon has to be the most obnoxious out of the whole game .....

So yeah, please add this to your guide: "Must go back into the velvet room strictly after gaining orb of sight, and before talking to gas station attendant"

If people didn't do this, worst case scenario it could mean another playthrough for them .......

p.s. Currently unlocked 48/50 trophies for this game and the last ones are Hardcore Risette Fan and Platinum ..... fingers crossed.
Fair enough
Im on 10k characters per post tho so can't really add anything. Every single bit I've added so far made me delete few others bits/make intentional spelling mistakes and all. Will try to squeeze it in tho.

Good luck with the trophy!

Vita 's (29):