Rate the trophy difficulty  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_35.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.50

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3, maybe even more like a 2.5.

The only difficult part is defeating Margareth and even that is not particularly difficult as you can choose which skills personae inherit during fusion. Might be slightly time consuming due to the 100% compendium completion but nothing should really prove difficult for the plat. Just time consuming. I'd give it 80hrs+, depending how much you decide to skip during the story events as maxing all social links will still take time as well.

EDIT @ Sep 2nd: Got the platinum. Took me just a bit over 140 hours (save-game time, around a 120 hours actual play time maybe?) and it still stays a 3.

The only difficult trophy was the 'Livid Rise Fan' as it is way too random, only got it on my 3rd playthrough and still had to do a 4th one to max out social links:) was planning to do my 2nd playthrough as a clean-up + getting Rise's trophy but failed it so had to do an extra one. Still absolutely loved the game tho.

Edited by Tii

• 5 weeks later...

Giving this a 4. Most of the trophies are very easy to get. Like you only have to bug catching once, cafe once, etc. I'm surprised they didn't put a trophy for get all Requests. Instead they put like get lucky in the vending machine and buy the special croquette (why put this?). Also good thing they didn't put 100% Skill Cards. That would been even worse than the 100% Persona IMO.

For me the hard trophies would be...

- Beating Margaret

- Bibliomania - Read all the books. Some are available only through events (and if you max the commu early or say the wrong response you won't get it)

- Rise Fan - you have to get her to say 250 unique quotes in battle. This is missable if you are too powerful (you let MC do all the work), don't get low health or status effects, don't analyze the enemy and if you don't switch party members.

- 100% Commu - Just mainly following a schedule.

- 100% Persona - Mostly just the cost to do the fusions and the need for all the Max Commu.

I think you will need minimum two playthroughs unless you follow a very strict schedule.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I gave a 6 to this. Reason is I played in Risky mode from the beginning and I had some problems on certain BOSS. I didn't actually finish the game but I'm working on it ^^ : GREATEST GAME so far on the VITA by the way....I never played a Persona before.

• 1 month later...

I rate 5/10 for this game.

I don't think there is any particularly hard trophy in the game. I got Rise's 250 Navi right after I rescued Naoto in my 1st play through. All I can suggest for this trophy is, try to grind a little for types of encounters and status effects.

BTW, I spent about 140 hours to get the platium (two play throughs, spent lots of time grinding shuffle cards to raise my persona's parameters to all 99 ^ ^)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Voted 3/10

The game itself is largely enjoyable and the trophy isn't particularly difficult, they just require time / grindings to unlock.

Total Playtime:

140 Hours and 47 Minutes for the 1st trophy list ( Korean )

120 Hours and 24 Minutes for the 2nd trophy list ( North American )

90 Hours and 43 minutes for the 3rd trophy list ( Japanese )

Edited by doomgun

I give this a 3, clocked in at over 125 hours

Not hard but things can be easily missed for people who don't use a guide ( Compulsive Reader and Legend of Inaba).

I had no trouble with HRF as it popped up at the end of my first playthrough on normal difficulty. Fighting Margaret is only hard if you don't set it on very easy difficulty otherwise its an easy fight.

• 2 weeks later...

It's not bad as long as you follow a guide, but it's just time consuming. I'll say it's a 4.

With the Risette trophy just put alot of time in checking shadows stats. I had it by the time i got to Magetsu Inaba. Also the Hollow Forest can give you alot of lines with the status ailments and boss that nulls everything.

Got the Platinum at 165 hours and 2 playthroughs

gotten the (P) last night. :D

A_DUE0ACcAAfhgF.jpg:large

I rate a 3 if you discount Rise's trophy. With that, I would rate a 4 for difficulty.

It took me 2+ playthrough for this, had to attempt a rush playthrough till Nov just for the book trophy.

The platinum isn't difficult, if you know what you are doing. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Going with a 3 for this.

Since the difficulty setting can be set on the easiest for all trophies there really isn't any battle the should be a problem. (I did play thorugh on normal first though)

Maxing all the social links in time without a guide could be tight I guess.

So playing without guides it's probably about a 4 or 5.

• 2 weeks later...

With guides - 3

Without guides - 5

The fact that there are some missable books, and it would be extremely difficult to max out everyone's familiarity without a guide, makes this at least a 5 if you aren't following a guide. None of the gameplay was difficult though. Overall I'd give it a 4, since there are so many guides readily available.