Persona 4: Dancing all Night announced for the Vita

EEHHHHHH

......Hm. I don't know what to say of this. I understand that once a game or anime series in Japan becomes popular enough, it's not uncommon to find a dancing game based off of it. But Persona 4 is a little weird by my tastes, but not all spin-offs of a title can work, and P4 Arena is the exception. It seems that P4 is one of those games now where people want to exploit it for profit.

For the game itself, it'll be creepy to see Kanji dance and have a serious vibe to it. But for the climax of the game, can there be a dance off against Izanami-no-Okami to mimic the original game?

Yes, Persona 4: Dancing All Night is tied to the series’ story. Don’t ask us how. It’s a rhythm game starring Rise Kujikawa, who has finally taken her idol career all the way, and will feature other Persona 4 characters as well. That said, this week’s issue of Dengeki PlayStation magazine reveals that the game takes place after the events of Persona 4: The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold. Songs in Persona 4: Dancing All Night will be remixed by Japanese music artists such as Tetsuya Komuro and Daisuke Asakura, with other collaborations scheduled for announcement in the future. Tracks that are confirmed to be in the game thus far include: Pursuing My True Self, HEAVEN, Reach Out to the Truth and Time to Make History. Persona 4: Dancing All Night will be released on PS Vita in fall 2014.
Persona 4: Dancing All Night To Feature Remixes By Japanese Music Artists

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...