love this game but...

Rennikz

Persona 4 arena is so addictive... I got a few games to plat but I always find myself just chilling and enjoying the game yuh know? But the online community can be a**holes toward 0 connectivity.

They are many different possibilities for noticible lag but people tend to blame the one person who has the lowest connectivity to the point that anyone who has 0 connectivity gets kicked without a second thought.

I live in the Caribbean and not many people in my region own this game so the chances of finding a lobby that is 1+ isn't high. however I find many Japanese and other players from all over the globe but our connectivity to each other are are almost always 0 in fact I could do a quick search and find nothing but 0 bar connectivity.

I find that the minority... the people who allow 0 bar connectivity to enter their lobby knows that you don't skip the intro so that the game synchronizes properly.

Now I'm not saying that this is the case for all 0 bars but still is it ssssooooo bad to have one match to see if there's a workable connectivity?

I mean isn't that why we play online to face the world and learn knew techniques and incorporate it into your own style of playing?... at least for me it is...:( almost 2 hours and no one wants to try and fight me.

• 1 month later...