Persona 4: Arena - May 10, 2013 (EU)

artemisthemp

Persona 4: Arena will release in EU on May 10, 2013 and pre-order it from any retailer will give a Soundtrack and Digital Fan Pack (Picture Below)

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/882611_412369725504045_1892543210_o.jpg

Source - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=412369725504045&set=a.293977660676586.62381.166777336729953&type=1

Edited by artemisthemp

Blazblue Chrono Phantasma or Under Night In Birth will be given a console release date before May 10th and it will make this release even more irrelevant. Poor EU even if EU players wanted to enter Persona at EVO thats less that 2 months of training time, I hope Atlus learns their lesson about Region Locking after this ..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Blazblue Chrono Phantasma or Under Night In Birth will be given a console release date before May 10th and it will make this release even more irrelevant.

Wut? What are you basing this on?

Poor EU even if EU players wanted to enter Persona at EVO thats less that 2 months of training time, I hope Atlus learns their lesson about Region Locking after this ..

Atlus already has Japan's/NA's money, EU is an afterthought. And lol at them "caring" about something like EVO.

Wut? What are you basing this on?

Atlus already has Japan's/NA's money, EU is an afterthought. And lol at them "caring" about something like EVO.

It was a joke, it would be funny if the timing worked that way kind of like how BBCP's announcement the week before Persona 4 Arenas US release converted everyones Persona hype back to Blazblue

[EDIT]: Funny enough it actually happened, BBCP has been given a console release lol

I'm not sure how business works but they shouldn't just ignore their fanbase in the EU like that. Of course I also don't know whats up with EU coding/licensing/localization since everything gets released late there Atlus or not.

Anime hasn't been at EVO since BBCS2 (which actually hasn't been that long) but the absence of anime last year really sucked for anime players (no melty or anything of course for understandable reasons pointed out by Wizard). Players travel, I know two brazillians who travel to US events all the time to support and hang out with the scene this same case applies with EU anime players. This years entrant count for Persona will determine animes future in EVOs main line up and I know quite a bit of EU players who do care.

Edited by Setsuna