Persona 4: The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold

Achievements list

DPatriot

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The trophy list is definitely a lot easier than the first game in some respects. Doing 5 score attacks will be a pain, if it's similar to the first game, but it's better than doing it with every character. There are also 300 challenges again, but since there are more characters, you might not have to complete it with every character. Overall, it's similar to the first game, but not much and it's good that they nerfed it as much as they could.

Definately toned down, 300 challenges required here with new additional chars (450+ total). Toss this prediction out the window though if the amount is lowered from 30 trials per char.

A grind is added instead, some faggoty golden arena otaku mode for the persona rpg fans lol.

Edited by VeeT1

The whole finding Shadows and using the entire roster thankfully can be done on Player Matches.

Score Attack trophies got a big nerf, now you can your main character to clear the 5 courses instead of the whole roster. Still going to be rough ahead, but it'll be less stressful than before.

Edited by SolitaryGenesis

Definately toned down, 300 challenges required here with new additional chars (450+ total). Toss this prediction out the window though if the amount is lowered from 30 trials per char.

A grind is added instead, some faggoty golden arena otaku mode for the persona rpg fans lol.

Damn Veet, that's cold haha.

As someone who isn't the biggest fan of anime fighters I am fine with this list. Although I can see how this is a disappointment to those who played the first one. If anything, I'll probably do this one and use it to inch my way into vanilla after I get the mechanics down. I'm sure a change-list will popup on event-hubs or something.

Edited by QuantumMercury

Damn Veet, that's cold haha.

As someone who isn't the biggest fan of anime fighters I am fine with this list. Although I can see how this is a disappointment to those who played the first one. If anything, I'll probably do this one and use it to inch my way into vanilla after I get the mechanics down. I'm sure a change-list will popup on event-hubs or something.

Lmao, i never realised the fan base of persona until i played P4A. 30-40 year old Chris Hansen predator type mofos jockin on young anime chicks. I'll still play it though as long as the gameplay is decent.

Edited by VeeT1

Lmao, i never realised the fan base of persona until i played P4A. 30-40 year old Chris Hansen predator type mofos jockin on young anime chicks. I'll still play it though as long as the gameplay is decent.

I'm sure it'll be like every other "major" update other fighting game franchises have had over the years.

Btw, don't go to the Neptunia forums... or better yet, send Chris Hansen to them lol.

Eventhubs is hardly reliable if it ain't Capcom, heh. Shoryuken and Dustloop are clean here. They get the list down in no time.

Looking back, P4A is one of the few fighting games post completion that I still keep around. Will be fun.

Well if you're just looking for a fact based change list you can get it anywhere. I don't think I've ever seen Shoryuken post on the front page a change list but the forums would have it. Dustloop is probably the better choice though since they tend to focus more on anime.

http://i.imgur.com/nDaxxYI.gif

I'm happy and sad at the same time about these easier trophies. The first game's platinum I'm very proud I have it, and this one probably won't have the same feeling of accomplishment. At least it's looking to be less stressful though... That is kind of a relief.

How can you be so sure it's easy?

Clearing 5 Score Attack could also mean, there are 5 different Score Attacks, kinda like BlazBlue CP Unlimited Mars where you can choose between 3 different courses.

It could also mean, the courses get harder with each number. (Couse 1 easiest, Course 5 hardest)

Clearing 5 Score Attacks NORMAL WAY will also be a bitch, if they put ALL the characters in one Run. How many are there now? 20 Characters or something?