100% on this game

MI-33

• 3 weeks later...

yeah, I got 100% on this game. Took me ages... but it is so addictive!

I still fire it up and am working my way through the Peggle Nights 100%'s. There is no trophy for getting all those completed... it is just uber addictive!

the nights are insanely hard though!

I need 18 more challenges from peggle nights and clear all pegs trophies for 100%. I play around 1 -2 hours per day cause it gets frustrating some times and having a lot of fun this way. I hope i ll be able to finish peggle nights challenges soon so i ll start the clear all pegs trophy but i m not in a hurry just enjoying the game.

OMGosh... I have been playing this game day & night for what seems like forever. LOL I still need 2 levels (750,000 points in level of your choice & million points over 3 levels) for the Peggle Professor Trophy. I also need the Ace of Adventure trophy, I just keep coming shy of the 20 million jackpot. :mad: And then there's the clear all levels trophies (sorry, forget its proper name). So I am close, but not close enough. :whistle: I absolutely love this game though. It just keeps you coming back and the trophies help with that too. :applause:

You will get 750.000 with some luck and time. Just keep trying seasick lvl from peggle nights or beyond reason from the original peggle. Also for the 1 milion trophy just keep trying with warren to get a 400-500.000 score on first stage before continuing. Keep a green for the end and use it before last orange and pray for a triple. Then if you manage to get the 100.000 score at fever you ll get 300.000. If you are close to 600.000 before 3rd lvl also try this and hope you are lucky.

I just finished the challenges from peggle nights before some days and now working on last trophy to clear all pegs. Its going a lot faster than i thought but still playing like 2 hours per day :)

i just finsihed the peggle challenges, im down to like 8 nights challenges, and 100% clear. What i can tell you is if you fail the challenge or the level 5 or 6 times, play a diff one or it gets mighty aggravating. You play something 50 times in a row with no success then you dont want to play for a while. At least thats how it was for me. Also this is my go to game when im smashed, if you can try it. Thats how i beat some of the hard ass challenges on a saturday night/morning

20 more lvls to clear for the 100%. This trophy is a lot easier than it looks. I may clear 4-5 lvls in 1-2 hours some times. Although i m getting to harder lvls now and i doubt i ll go that fast. And yes if you cant beat a challenge just have a break and come after 2-3 hours. I was surprised how many challenges i beat first 2 or 3 tries after a break.

Thanks, you're right, taking a break helps. I got the Ace trophy and completed the 1 million over 3 levels, now all I need is the 750,000 level to complete all reg Peggle challenges. I'm taking all your advice and putting in action in hopes that I get the 750,000 pts. Then it'll be off to Nights. :applause:

Finally 100% :)

Took me 6 days to clear 49 lvls (i had allready 6 cleared when i started the trophy). One thing i have to say is that dont let numbers discourage you. It may be 55 lvls but then only 10 last are hard and really hard only 2-3. Actually this trophy took me less time than tenured (do all challenges in peggle nights).

Not sure which one is easier to do but probably the clear all pegs one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I am really finding Peggle Nights Challenges way harder that the normal Challenges...I have just the Tenured Peggle Night Challenges trophy left and the Doctor Gold one but I cannot do some of the Night Challenges...

How do you get 200,000 in skill points? Get 6 unique skill shots???

Try using the cat (the one with the pyramid), that will give you 2 unique skill points: eye of the pyramid & pyramid pick-up. Another 3 will be long shot double long shot & super long shot (you have to hit a red peggle and then hit another red peggle far away from the first one. You get one more for hitting only one peggle and hitting the bucket. Perhaps you can try superslide too.

I hope it helps.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/alexortega3032.png

For the 200,000 point style points you have to be really good in getting free shots (you have to hit only one peg and the ball has to fall inside the bucket) you get 5,000 points every timeyou do that. If you do that 4 or 5 more times in a row you will get 25,000 points, but you have to do it 5 straight times, (1peg & bucket). If you keep doing it another 5 times you will get 100,000 points. So, if you this right you will have at least 175,000 points. Just make a long shot (25,000) or super long shot (50,000) and you will get this challenge.

It will take a few tries to get you through this challenge.

My psn is: alexortega3032. In case you want to add me.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/alexortega3032.png

• 10 months later...

I have currently done 124/135 challenges and not sure on clears. I also need 20 mil campaign trophy but i will get to that when i've finished challenges. Currently ranked #119 on the Best Shot (Within Reason) Leaderboards :D

I have just made a challenge's guide for both Peggle and Peggle Nights so if you're ever having trouble check it out!

EDIT : Ok only 3 or 4 challenges left i've just sorted out the impossible ones from extremely hard ones :mad:

Edited by Shadowrider50