Trophy Difficulty Rating

funkyweed

Rate the trophy difficulty...  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/funkyweed/Difficulty%20Threads/trophy_85.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.57

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by ShadowAFC

Some of the trophies here are somewhat of a challenge. I was soooo close to clearing all the Peggle balls in the sixth world in Adventure mode, but I accidentely hit the orange. Also trying to clear them all after hitting your last orange one takes planning and skill. Plus I couldn't find anyone to play online with in Party mode.

I haven't voted yet since I only have 3 trophies so far. Maybe after beating Adventure and Challenge mode, I will. For now, I'm just taking my time with the game because I love it.

• 1 month later...

I voted 8.

I cannot get Peggle Ph.D

I clear all stages but then it comes a different challenge after clearing all of it. I'm stuck in the pink/purple octopus challenge, I cannot beat it. :(

The only trophies I have is Catch the Fever, Go ULTRA!, Free! Free! Free Ball!, Peggle Graduate and Stylish Project.

I'm done with all the challenges in the DLC for the Peggle Ph.D just the after challenge that I cannot do it.

Edit:

I finally got my Peggle Ph.D trophy, took me 2 days with a lot of yelling, and frustration but I'm finally done! I think the hardest part is the Octopus challenge and then it comes one more when you think you're done but that one was a piece of cake :)

Edited by Bambi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i still have some peggle nights challenges left to do and the clear all pegs trophy but i can already say that this is a 10.

some challenges are extremely hard and getting 100% is close to impossible on some stages.

• 1 month later...

I have just voted a 9. This evening I have finally got the Doctor of Peggle Arts trophy (100% all levels). It took me many many many hours!

The last trophy to attempt for me in the nights challenges... but I am giving it a rest for a while!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ill give it a 9. Still missing 9 levels for the perfect clear and the gold trophy. Between challenges and the perfect clear ive played close to 100 hours however a substantial amount of time was intoxicated. This is is my 330 in the morning and im too drunk to play any other game, game =)

Ill give it a 9. Still missing 9 levels for the perfect clear and the gold trophy. Between challenges and the perfect clear ive played close to 100 hours however a substantial amount of time was intoxicated. This is is my 330 in the morning and im too drunk to play any other game, game =)

hehe this is a great game. you can play it totally off your rocker and its still fun!

• 4 weeks later...

I gave this a 9. The number of times I've come close to and missed Be Cool (Last Orange and then Last Blue to clear the level) has made this very frustrating. I can't even imagine how much of a PITA Doctor of Peggle Arts would be.

• 1 month later...