Peggle + Peggle Nights Challenges Guide

Shadowrider50

http://i.imgur.com/cFPwBq8.jpg

Credit to an unknown person for the banner.

Welcome to my Peggle And Peggle Nights Challenge Guide. Note: Master's, I recommend in the guide are just what I think are best for the challenge. Feel free to use another master instead. The hardest part of Peggle is the challenge mode so i thought I would make a guide for all 135 challenges!

Peggle Challenges

Peggle consists of 75 Challenges which i will explain the best ways possible to finish them!

Challenges 1-1 to 1-5 35 Orange Pegs

Description : Beat levels that have 35 orange pegs instead of the normal 25.

Estimated Difficulty : 1/10

In these challenges you are required to hit 35 pegs to finish the level instead of 25. This is really easy and shouldn't cause any trouble. Use Tula and hit the green pegs as early as possible so you can get the most out of them. One Green Peg When Using Tula Clears 20% (7) of Pegs. Hitting both greens in a shot will most likely guarantee a free ball.

Challenges 2-1 to 2-5 45 Orange Pegs

Description : Beat levels that have 45 orange pegs instead of the normal 25.

Estimated Difficulty : 2/10

A bit more difficult than 35 orange pegs. Keep in mind that when doing challenges with more orange pegs than normal the multiplier will require more orange pegs to be hit to go up. Again, Use Tula since her special power will clear 20% (9) of the orange pegs making this alot easier.

Challenges 3-1 to 3-5 55 Orange Pegs

Description : Beat levels that have 55 orange pegs instead of the normal 25.

Estimated Difficulty : 3/10

This one you may have to retry a few times but you will eventually get it. Use Tula and try to hit both greens on the first shot to clear alot of orange pegs and get a free ball! Free balls are easier on this since orange pegs give you more score than blue. Each Green Peg here while using Tula should clear 11 pegs.

Challenges 4-1 to 4-5 The 300k Cup

Description : Score over 300,000 Points on these challenges to beat them.

Estimated Difficulty : 4/10

The score challenge's are a bit hard but with the right strategy you can finish them! Use whatever character you feel like will net you the most points, some recommendations are : Warren, Bjorn, Marina, Renfield. With Warren keep trying for triple score and a good shot. With Bjorn Use the aim to try and hit Long Shots (long shot from a non-blue peg to another non-blue peg) , Off The Walls (Bounce off the wall and travel a minimum distance before hitting a non-blue peg) , Super Long Shots (Travel about 3/4 of the screen size from a non-blue peg to another non-blue peg), Double Long Shot ( Bounce from a non-blue peg to a non-blue peg to another non-blue peg traveling a minimum distance between bounces), With Marina, Use her special ability to clear most of the pegs and try for the Shock it To Me (Hit alot of pegs with electric shock), this way you can get to 10x multiplier faster, Renfield is only good on some maps so use him accordingly and he will usually net you 50k or more on the first shot if you get spooky ball and if you get spooky ball twice you should be able to get 100k+ including style points as well as 2-3 free balls. Personally, i would avoid using zen ball as i find it unreliable most of the time.

Challenges 5-1 to 5-5 The 350k Open

Description : Score over 350,000 Points on these challenges to beat them.

Estimated Difficulty : 5/10

General tips for completing these tougher challenge's are : When on 10x multiplier with spare balls, ALWAYS go for the pink and try to rebound it into a bunch of blue for points and sometimes a free ball. Try to always hit the two green in one shot to not only save you the trouble of getting each one individually but net you 25k points.

Challenges 6-1 to 6-5 The 400k Bowl

Description : Score over 400,000 Points on these challenges to beat them.

Estimated Difficulty : 6.5/10

Very difficult bunch of challenges that will require some skill to beat. In fact you will think the game is rigged to make you get 10k bonus at the end since that happens alot unfortunately. If you have multi-ball or spooky ball you can try save it for the end to get 2 or even 3 balls in fever! Also always try to include the pink peg in your shot. Refer to my previous tips if these start to give you a headache.

Challenges 7-1 to 7-5 In The Clear

Description : Clear all the pegs, not just the orange ones but all of them.

Basically just clear ALL the pegs including blues, easier said than done.

These maps are the easier ones luckily.

Use masters that have specials that "aim for" clearing pegs or getting free balls. I suggest marina but there are some other good ones like Cinderbottom, Renfield (Exceptionally good since he will not only give you a high chance of free balls but alot of pegs hit too on a good shot) or warren.

Challenges 8-1 to 8-5 In The Clear

Description : Clear all the pegs, not just the orange ones but all of them.

They've set harder maps for these challenges so be prepared for alot of retrying. Don't worry about accidentally hitting the last orange peg since you won't enter fever mode until ALL pegs are cleared off the board! If you are having some trouble try this nifty technique : Aim for a memorable position (Middle, Complete Left or Complete Right) and when you shoot remember where you shot and where the bucket was when you shot, if you get a free ball note that shot down either in your head or with some sticky tape on your TV (be careful with flat-screens) and you can always try that shot again if fail the level to clear some pegs without losing a ball! I read this somewhere but i forgot where so i am not the original founder of this trick.

Also you can note down setup shots which hit alot of pegs!

Challenges 9-1 to 9-5 Dueling

Description : Beat "Normal" computer opponents in duel mode.

These Computer opponent's arent really that hard, yet. You're fighting for points here so choose a character that will net you alot of points!

Keep in mind points for trickshots have been lowered and hitting the free ball bucket will give you 5k points which increases by 1k everytime you hit it.

Not hitting an orange peg in a shot takes a devastating 25% off your score as well as making your shot not count. You only 5 balls each and no free balls. I recommend using Warren, Renfield, Hu, Marina or Jimmy.

Challenges 10-1 to 10-5 Serious Dueling

Description : Beat "Hard" computer opponents in duel mode.

The difficulty of the computer's is obviously harder here so you can be easily beaten if you don't take the lead early. If you ever feel like you're not gonna make it or the computer is too far ahead of you can restart without guilt. Try to not let the computer hit a green peg.

Challenges 11-1 to 11-5 Duel To The Death

Description : Beat "Master" computer opponents in duel mode.

Estimated Difficulty : 7/10

These computer opponents basically act like aimbots that will easily overcome you. If the computer has a higher score than you, you can easily turn the tides by getting fever when it is your shot. Keep in mind fever values have been lowered but they are still enough to give you a win if you're opponent is beating you. Try to no let the opponent get fever, you can purposefully sacrifice your shot so that it's your turn on the last orange peg but that only works if you have 2 balls or more left.

Challenges 12-1 to 12-5 Multilevel Challenges

Description : Beat 2,3,4,5,6 Levels in a row

Estimated Difficulty : 1,2,4,6,8/10

I recommend you leave 12-3 to 12-5 of these challenges as well as the 10 levels in a row challenges to last so that when you attempt these you have the most experience and skill with Peggle that these will be easier for you.

I use tula since the objective here is to clear all orange pegs on "x" levels in a row but other character's will also do good on this such as marina or Renfield. There's not much i can say to help you finish these but keep practicing and eventually you will get them. You will find yourself getting close alot of times which could frustrate you but if you ever feel like you are getting nowhere just take a break and attempt these challenges later.

Challenges 13-1 to 13-5 Three Level Duel

Description : Beat the normal, hard, harder, severe, master computer's cumulative score over three levels.

Estimated Difficulty : 2,3,4,5,6/10

Not as hard as you think, you only have to beat the score the computer gets at the END of all three levels. Try and get fever in every level and when you are on the last level you will be holding ALOT of points so avoid NOT hitting an orange peg as that will most likely guarantee you to lose the challenge.

Edited by Terminator
Replaced missing banner.

Challenges 14-1 to 14-5 Multilevel Score

Description : Score over 750k, 800k, 850k, 900k, a million points over three levels.

Estimated Difficulty : 3,5,6,7,9/10

These score challenges are VERY tough and require a lot of consistency.

I recommend you keep retrying the 1st level until you get a score that is WELL ABOVE the average required for each level so you need less for the upcoming levels making it easier.

750k = 250k Per Level

800k = 267k Per Level

850k = 284k Per Level

900k = 300k Per Level

1 Million = A Staggering 334k Per Level!

The 1 million challenge is very tough, i recommend you use Jimmy for the first 2 levels and renfield for the last. I had to get 600k on the first level to finish it with 1,024,000 score! Someone on x360 has posted a very helpful tip for getting score on the last level if you are having trouble.

If you need tips for these refer to my guide for challenges 4-1 to 6-5.

Challenges 15-1 to 15-2 2 Balls Left & Last ball

Description : Beat a level starting with only 2 balls and 1 ball.

Estimated Difficulty : 4,5/10

I used Jimmy for this one and kept retrying each challenge until i got at least 3 free balls on 13-2 and 2 free balls on 13-1. The tip for remembering or noting down where you shot and where the bucket was where you shot if you got a free ball can be put to great use here and will help you immensely! As an alternative to Jimmy you can also use Renfield!

Challenge 15-3 2 Ten ball Trial

Description : Beat three levels starting with only 10 balls!

Estimated Difficulty : 7.5/10

With this challenge i used Renfield for the 1st and 2nd level and Jimmy for the last.

This is a really tough challenge and will take alot of retries. Again you can use the tip for remembering or noting down where you shot and where the bucket was where you shot if you got a free ball. For the 1st level try and have 6 or more balls left at the end, For the 2nd Level try and have 2 or more balls left at the end, and on the third just hope to win as you should get 2+ free balls making that 4+ shots to beat the level if you're using Renfield or Jimmy.

Challenge 15-4 750,000?

Description : Score 750,000 on the level of your choice!

This isn't as hard as you think and you can pick any level whether it be from Peggle or Peggle Nights for this challenge!

1st Method :

Choose Nights Stage 3-2 Seasick using Warren

Keep retrying until there is a pink and a green in the shot's path (You will understand this after you have pulled of a successful shot)

Aim between the 1st and the 2nd brick pegs of the big slide. Then keep tapping d-pad left :left: until one of the blue "aiming" squares disappears. Shoot and if you're shot went right you would get 150,000+ style points and at least 75,000 normal points. Keep retrying this shot until you get 500k+ (using triple score of course) or around that amount in one shot and then you should have enough balls to go for a cool clear or just get the remaining points required.

2nd Method :

Choose Stage 11-5 Beyond Reason Using preferably Warren :

This is a tougher method so if you are dying to complete this challenge it is much easier just buying Peggle nights off Playstation Store. Aim to get into the middle from the bottomish area of the carrot and get triples score as well, this should get you enough just by doing the shot but it is insanely hard to pull of correctly!

If you cannot pull either of these off check the Best Shot Leaderboards (Within Reason) for other ways by viewing the replay, i'm ranked #119 on there with my shot, too bad there's no replay for above #50.

Challenge 15-5 The Decathlon

Description : Beat 10 random levels in a row!!!

Estimated Difficulty : 9.9/10

This will most likely be your last challenge and not surprisingly either as it's the toughest challenge! There aren't many tips i have for you here but keep retrying and you will find yourself getting better and closer to completing the challenge. I recommend using Tula throughout except for maps that give other characters exceptional benefits. If you find yourself getting frustrated or nowhere just simply take a break. I found the Peggle levels easier than Peggle Nights.

Peggle Nights

Peggle Nights Consists of 60 Challenges which i will explain the best ways possible finish them!

Challenge 1-1 There and back

Description : Beat the first level, this time with half the balls!

This challenge shouldn't cause you too much trouble. Use Jimmy or Renfield for the best chance of success!

Challenge 1-2 35 Formulas

Refer to my guide for challenges 1-1 to 3-5 in Peggle day for tips. This isn't that hard.

Challenge 1-3 On The Seven Seas

Use my shot setup mention in the 750k challenge guide for Peggle. You can score over 500k in one shot!

Challenge 1-4 Duel and Duality

Description : Take Jimmy to school in a friendly duel.

Very easy duel, use Renfield, Warren or Hu and you should get it in your first few tries.

Challenge 1-5 Mini-Marathon

Description : Beat a level from Bjorn, Jimmy and Renfield all in a row

Similar to the multilevel challenges. Use Tula or whoever you feel comfortable with and just aim for the orange pegs, it's not really that hard.

Challenges 2-1 to 2-5 Orange Crush

Refer to my guide for challenges 1-1 to 3-5 in Peggle for tips.

Challenges 3-1 to 3-5 Lucky Number 7

Description : Score 225k, 250k, 275k, 300k, 325k

Estimated Difficulty : 2,3,4,5,6,7/10

You're probably going to have as much trouble as i had with these hard challenge's. Some techniques are to use Bjorn and aim for longshot trickshots, use Renfield, use warren and try for triple score, use marina and include as many orange and pink pegs as you can during your Electrobolt Shot. The tip to remember where the bucket and where you aimed when you got a free ball should also help. Hit the pink as often as you can. Just hope you get 100,000 in fever because i remember getting 10,000 80% of the time!

Challenge 4-1 Fire with fire

Description : Beat the level with only 6 fireballs!

Aim completely right and shoot, Then aim completely left and shoot. This will clear most pegs making the rest of the level easy. The bucket IS covered but you can STILL get free balls from points.

Challenge 4-2 Hu's Your Daddy?

Description : Score 100,000 with 3 Zenballs, No free balls!

Shoot in a position where you think the zen ball can aim for a really good shot. Where you shoot sets a small are for where the Zenball can aim for and try to get the best shot! This might take a few retries but you will eventually make it. You cannot get free balls no matter what.

Challenge 4-3 150,000

Description : Score 150,000 with 5 balls and the pyramid.

You are allowed to get free balls here luckily. If you can get fever here you've basically finished the challenge. Try and get trickshots as you will benefit alot from them points-wise.

Challenge 4-4 Zapped!

Description : Beat the level with only 3 Electrobolts!

Estimated Difficulty : 4.5/10

Free balls are allowed and you will need them alot here. Try to get a high multiplier quick so you can get free balls really easily by score. This challenge will take a few retries but once you get the hang of it you'll be able to finish it!

Challenge 4-5 Show me the bunny!

Description : Score 200,000 points with 5 Magic Hat Shots! The bucket is covered.

Estimated Difficulty : 5.5/10

Try not to aim for the middle too early as you will most often get less points there. Get a 5x multiplier as early as possible that will make this challenge much easier. Remember where the bucket is and where you shot if you got a free ball on the first shot and you can use that shot again in case you fail to clear some pegs without wasting a ball.

Challenge 5-1 Back in Style!

Description : Score 200,000 Style Points

Estimated Difficulty : 3.5/10

Use Bjorn and aim for as many long shots as you can! Don't forget you can also do off the wall trick shots if you cannot see a possible long shot on the board.

Challenge 5-2 Long Distance Call

Description : Get 5 Long Shot, Super Long Shot, Or Double Long Shot Style Shots.

Use Bjorn obviously and try and hit a long shot off a green if you can to get you a headstart although it isn't necessary. Aim for longshots and try your best for a double long shot. You'll get the hang of it.

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typo and removed a redundant image.

Challenge 5-3 Peggle Lifestyle

Description : Hit 6 Unique Style Shots

Estimated Difficulty : 7.5/10

I had difficulty with this and most people will too. Use Bjorn and aim for at least 6 of the following recommended trickshots :

*Longshot (Long shot from a non-blue peg to another non-blue peg)

*Extreme Slide (Rebound off either peg in front of either of the two biggest slides and try and get a slide. Once you've done this a few times you should be able to memorize where to aim to get the extreme slide)

*Mad Skillz (Hit 1 Peg and then get in the free ball bucket)

*Off The Wall (Bounce off a wall and then after travelling a minimum distance hit a non-blue peg)

*Double Guide (Hit 2 greens using Bjorn)

*Super Long Shot ( Hit a long shot travelling around 3/4 of your screen)

*Double Long Shot ( Hit back to back long shots in one shot)

*Lucky Bounce (Bounce off the bucket for a minimum amount of time before getting in the bucket)

Here is a list of all the trickshots for your convenience :

[spoiler=123451]

• Free Ball Skills: Bounce ball directly from one (and only one) peg into the Free Ball Bucket.
  • Long Shot: Hit a non-blue peg, travel approximately 1/3 the width of the screen, hit another non-blue peg next or almost-next.
  • Double Long Shot: Hit a non-blue peg, travel approximately 1/3 the width of the screen, hit another non-blue peg next or almost-next, then travel approximately 1/3 the width of the screen to hit a third non-blue peg next or almost-next.
  • Super Long Shot: Hit a non-blue peg, travel approximately 2/3 the width of the screen, hit another non-blue peg next or almost-next.
  • Off the Wall: Bounce the ball off of the wall, travel approximately 1/5 the width of the screen, and hit a non-blue peg.
  • Kick the Bucket: Bounce the ball off the Free Ball Bucket and hit the final orange peg for Fever.
  • Lucky Bounce: Bounce the ball off the Free Ball Bucket for a certain amount of time or 1/4 the height of the screen, then catch the ball in the Free Ball Bucket.
  • Mad Skillz: Have 5 balls in a row fall in the Free Ball Bucket.
  • Crazy Mad Skillz: Have 10 balls in a row fall in the Free Ball Bucket.
  • Extreme Slide: Slide for 12 pegs.
  • Orange Attack: Given a number of orange pegs remaining, hit a certain number of orange pegs in a shot. The amount of Orange Pegs needed lowers depending on the number of Orange Pegs on board.
  • Cool Clear: Get Ultra Extreme Fever (100% pegs cleared) on a shot that hits at least two pegs.
  • Bucket Bonus: Have a ball fall into the Free Ball Bucket (Duel Mode only).
  • Mega Shot Bonus: Reach 25,000, 75,000 or 125,000 points on a shot (Duel Mode only).
  • Double Guide: Hit both green pegs in the same shot, resulting in the Super Guide being active for the next six shots.
  • Triple Play: Hit both green pegs in the same shot, resulting in a three-ball shot.
  • Multiball Madness: Get the Multiball after hitting the final orange peg for fever.
  • Free Ball Frenzy: Have more than one ball go into the Free Ball Bucket in one shot.
  • Spooktacular: Hit both green pegs in the same shot, resulting in the Spooky Ball going around the screen twice.
  • Pyramid Pileup: Hit both green pegs in the same shot, resulting in the Pyramid being active for the next nine shots.
  • Pyramid Pickup: Bounce a ball off the Pyramid bumpers and into the Free Ball Bucket.
  • Eye of the Pyramid: Land the ball in a Pyramid-activated Free Ball Bucket without touching the Pyramid bumpers.
  • Big Bang: Light up both green pegs in the same shot, either by hitting them both with the ball or by catching one green peg in the Space Blast of the other.
  • Flip Out: Hit both green pegs in the same shot, resulting in Flippers being active for the next 5 shots.
  • Flipper Maniac: Bounce off a Flipper and hit at least one peg; do this four times.
  • Petal to the Metal: Hit two green pegs in the same shot, resulting in one-fifth of the remaining orange pegs lighting up each time.
  • Great Balls of Fire: Hit both green pegs in the same shot, resulting in the Fireball being active for the next two shots.
  • Hot Stuff: Bounce a Fireball off the cap on the Free Ball Bucket, then have the Fireball land in the Free Ball Bucket.
  • Spin Again: Hit both green pegs in the same shot, resulting in two spins of the Lucky Spin wheel.
  • Hat Trick: Have a ball wearing the Magic Hat fall into the Free Ball Bucket.
  • Zen Maniac: Hit both green pegs in the same shot, resulting in Zen Ball being active for the next two shots.
  • Power Surge: Hit both green pegs in the same shot, resulting in Electrobolt being active for the next two shots.
  • Shock it to Me: Light up 12 or more pegs with a single Electrobolt shot.

If you are a bit more experienced and can hit Long Shots and Off The Walls without Bjorn then you should use this method Liad-88 recommends :

for Challenge 5-3 Peggle Lifestyle I recommend using Kat Tut. He's the Master that gives you the most Master Style Shots. He can give:

Pyramid Pickup

Eye of the Pyramid

Pyramid Pileup

When you get good at the level (or Kat Tut) you can actually get atleast 3 unique style shots in one hit, and then just use the rest of the level to go for the 3 remaining style shots. It really helps out alot when Kat Tut does half the work for you. Bjorn is a great master when you got your training wheels on, but when you know how to hit the shots without him --> Kat Tut is the way to go on this challenge IMO, as bjorn can only give one master style shot.

Challenge 5-4 Strike

Description : Clear 10 orange pegs starting with only 1 ball.

You can use the tip for remembering where the bucket was and where you shot if you got a free ball on your first shot here. I recommend using Renfield, Jimmy or Marina here. You start off with a 3x multiplier here so getting a free ball through score will be easier here!

Challenge 5-5 Scientastic

Description : Find the cure by beating 3 levels with only 15 balls!

This a bit tough but again, you can use the tip for remembering where the bucket was and where you shot if you got a free ball on your first shot and any cumulative shot here. Have at least 9 balls by the end of the first level, at least 4 balls by the end of the second level, and try your best to use those four balls to finish the last level. I used Tula for all but Renfield works like a charm as well!

Challenges 6-1 to 6-5 The Duelists

Refer to my guide for Peggle Challenges 9-1 to 11-5

Challenges 7-1 to 7-5 Duel Of The Greats

Refer to my guide for Peggle Challenges 9-1 to 11-5

Challenges 8-1 to 8-5 Multilevel Challenges

Refer to my guide for Peggle Challenges 12-1 to 12-5

Challenges 9-1 9-5 Multilevel Score Challenges

Refer to my guide for Peggle Challenges 14-1 to 14-5

Edited by Shadowrider50
Update

• 3 weeks later...

Challenge 10-1 Flipper Magic

Description : Score 500,000 points with Flippers, Pyramid and 3 Fireballs. No free balls.

Really easy but the setup takes a while to get used to. The key here is to hit as many pegs as you can in one shot! You cannot get a free ball no matter what.

Challenge 10-2 Flipped Out!

Description : Score 400,000 with Flippers, Pyramid and Fireball. No free balls.

A really hard one although it is a fun new style of playing Peggle. Like i said you just need to get used to the setup and you'll be flipping like a pro in no time! Try and hit the purple peg later in the shot when your score multiplier is up, this helps immensely. You only really need to score 325,000 on your shot since you should get Orange attack (50k) and Flipper Maniac (25k) trickshots along the way! No free balls no matter what!

Challenge 10-3 Pinball Wizard

Description : Beat the level with Flippers, Pyramid and 3 Fireballs. No free balls.

Estimated Difficulty : 4/10

Not that hard. Try and hit the higher pegs while shooting so that they aren't problem when you are trying to flip and get the lower ones. Clear all orange pegs to finish the challenge. No free balls no matter what.

Challenge 10-4 to 10-5 Under Where? & Undercover

Description : Beat the level but stay under 150,000, 125,000 points.

Estimated Difficulty : 4,4/10

Use Bjorn and try your best to not hit unnecessary Blue/Pink Pegs or trickshots. Just focus on the orange pegs. Also, before going into fever make sure you are hitting the last orange with your last ball so you don't get a ball bonus and then just pray to fall into the 10,000. You can shoot any unnecessary balls into the floor until you are down til 1 if you are on the last orange peg.

Challenge 11-1 to 12-2 Fewer Balls Challenges & Insane Challenges

Description : You only have 7,6,5,4,3 balls to beat this level.

Estimated Difficulty : 3,4,5,6,7/10

These are abit difficult but can be made easier using the tip for remembering where the bucket was and where you shot if you got a free ball on your first shot and any cumulative shot here. I highly recommend using Renfield, Tula, Marina or Jimmy for these set of challenges! Try to aim your shot to get in the free ball bucket as often as possible to make finishing the level easier.

Challenge 12-3 15 Ball Trial

Description : Beat these 3 levels starting with 15 balls.

Remembering where the bucket was and where you shot if you got a free ball on your first shot and any cumulative shot here is great method to assist on this challenge. Have at least 10 balls after the 1st level, 6 balls after the 2nd level. Don't forget to use the shot setup i mentioned in the guide for 750k challenge! I used Tula for the 1st level and 2nd, Marina for the last.

Challenge 12-4 15 750,000?

Refer to my 750k Challenge Guide For Peggle

Challenge 12-5 15 The Decathlon

Refer to my The Decathlon Challenge Guide For Peggle

Useful Links

Doctor of the Peggle Arts Guide

Free ball bucket Guide

This guide is made entirely by me and credit is given where due.

This guide can only appear on the following sites :

ps3trophies.org

psnprofiles.org

trophiesonpsn.com

If you catch this guide on a site other than these please let me know :)

Edited by Shadowrider50

• 2 weeks later...

for Challenge 5-3 Peggle Lifestyle I recommend using Kat Tut. He's the Master that gives you the most Master Style Shots. He can give:

Pyramid Pickup

Eye of the Pyramid

Pyramid Pileup

When you get good at the level (or Kat Tut) you can actually get atleast 3 unique style shots in one hit, and then just use the rest of the level to go for the 3 remaining style shots. It really helps out alot when Kat Tut does half the work for you. Bjorn is a great master when you got your training wheels on, but when you know how to hit the shots without him --> Kat Tut is the way to go on this challenge IMO, as bjorn can only give one master style shot.

Edited by Liad-88

Pyramid Pickup

Eye of the Pyramid

Pyramid Pileup

Thanks and that is a good tip if you can hit Long Shots and Off The Walls without Bjorn!

I added your tip to the guide as a quote :)