• Offline trophies: 3 (3 (S))
  • Online trophies: None
  • Estimated time to 100%: 25+ Hours
  • Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
  • Missable trophies: None
  • Glitched trophies: None so far
  • Do cheats disable trophies? No Cheats

1. Finish Adventure Mode

If you have finished the main Peggle Adventure Mode, then this should be a piece of cake. Once you finish Peggle Nights Adventure Mode you will unlock Marina as a playable character. In this step you should get "Peggle Ph.D" - (S).

2. Hit 13 purple pegs in any level

Using Marina you have to hit 13 purple pegs on any level. I prefer to do this through Quickplay on a level where there is a good layout of pegs. You do not have to finish the level you only have to hit 13 pegs in a level to unlock "Purple Necklace" - (S).

3. Finish all the Peggle Nights Challenges

These challenges are a bit harder than the Peggle challenges. I have written a guide dedicated to all the challenges here. In this final step you should unlock "Tenured" - (S) to claim 100% on Peggle Nights.

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typos.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/286/13.jpg Peggle Ph.D (S)

Complete the Peggle Nights Adventure mode. You'll know everyone at the Peggle Institute!

Finish the Adventure Mode of Peggle Nights. It isn't really that hard, just beat every level in Peggle Nights Adventure Mode.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/286/15.jpg Purple Necklace (S)

Using Marina from Peggle Nights, hit 13 purple pegs during a single level in Adventure or Quick Play modes. Pretty!

To get this trophy you must have first beaten Peggle Nights Adventure Mode to unlock Marina as a playable character.

Start a level in Quickplay that has a good setup of pegs. Just aim for purple pegs and nothing else. You should aim to get into the bucket every shot as well as you need at least 3 free balls to get this. You do not need to beat the level to unlock this trophy you just have to hit 13 pegs.

Some good levels to do this on are: Das Bucket, Birdy's Crib, Bjorn's Gazebo or the 1st level of Peggle Nights.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/286/14.jpg Tenured (S)

Complete all of the challenges in Peggle Nights Challenge mode.

The challenges in Peggle Nights are even harder than the ones in Peggle. I have written a guide for both Peggle and Peggle Nights challenges - you can find that

here. Most of the challenges will require perseverance and persistence to beat and this is why you shouldn't give in.

That ends my trophy guide for Peggle Nights if you find any errors or mistakes let me know

:)

Edited by Terminator
Removed a dead and redundant image.

• 2 weeks later...