PDC World Championship Dart Pro Tour

Got my copy of this yesterday and yes it does have trophies.

The game itself is pretty good although the graphics are poor and the players do not really look like they should.

I found it easier to play with the Move controller than the control pad but i have never played the previous versions on PS2 so if you have before than you may find using a control pad better.

The trophies all seem pretty easy to be honest which is disappointing as i was hoping for a bit of challenge. The hardest trophies are probably beating an oppenent with no assist settings and scoring a 180 with no assist settings and reaching rank number 1 with a custom created character. Other than that most are easy and i cant see this being more than a couple of days to platinum for those that liek to rush to platinum and move on to the next game.

When i get home tonight i will post a new thread to let you know what the trophies are if no one else has bothered before then and i cant really see that a guide will be necesaary for this game but would be willing to have an attmept at it if anyone else felt like a guide would be needed.

Also there a couple of trophies for winning and playing online so if anyone else has this game and would like a couple of online matches send me a fried request.:dance:

PSN ID = P4G3Y-YIDARMY.

The game itself is pretty good although the graphics are poor and the players do not really look like they should.

I found it easier to play with the Move controller than the control pad but i have never played the previous versions on PS2 so if you have before than you may find using a control pad better.

The trophies all seem pretty easy to be honest which is disappointing as i was hoping for a bit of challenge. The hardest trophies are probably beating an oppenent with no assist settings and scoring a 180 with no assist settings and reaching rank number 1 with a custom created character. Other than that most are easy and i cant see this being more than a couple of days to platinum for those that liek to rush to platinum and move on to the next game.

When i get home tonight i will post a new thread to let you know what the trophies are if no one else has bothered before then and i cant really see that a guide will be necesaary for this game but would be willing to have an attmept at it if anyone else felt like a guide would be needed.

Also there a couple of trophies for winning and playing online so if anyone else has this game and would like a couple of online matches send me a fried request.:dance:

PSN ID = P4G3Y-YIDARMY.

thanks, looking forward to seeing your trophy list. i have been looking for it over the internet all day as i won't be getting this until tomorrow.

Really enjoying this game. As already stated, the trophies are pretty easy, though I do think the "Reach World Number One" will take quite a big chunk of time.

Only other one I see being an issue are three-four online trophies. I've yet to find an opponent online. The trophies themselves are pretty straight forward (throw 100 darts online, win 1 match, etc), I just need an opponent.

My PSN user name is "get2sammyb". If you're up for a match throw me a friend request and put "PDC" in the message so I know to hit add. I'm up for some boosting/fun matches. :)

Anyone got any tips for this, I can't get it. :(

What I did was aimed below treble 1...about 2 maybe 3 cm, its like a little crack in the dart board around there, then just went full power and moved analog the analog left when throwing the dart so it went sideways and i did it.... then i couldnt stop :D and also im looking to boost online tropies so if anyone out there wants them too, help me help you , cheers.

Edited by MrJamie88

So isnt that hard right?

Its not hard at all...theres a long haul trophy where you gotta play career for agess to get your created pro to number 1.

Also people might struggle on the assist off trophies, but after a bit of practice the 2 trophies are easy.

But its so easyyyy, theres trophies for the party games on there, which require 2 players...simple..one control....its easyyyy, online is boostable, easy again.

If anyone gets this game and never plats it....shocking.

Hi perhaps im being thick but can work out the missing in action trophy does this have to be done i a particular game mode or is it glitched

Hey all you need to do is a normal 501 or 301 or whatever double out ... and all you gotta do is...when your checking out on a double to win...aim at the double...but do full power so you miss 3 times in a row..should pop up then

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

PSN ID = P4G3Y-YIDARMY.

hiya ive jst got this game and i didnt know how old is was, ive got it for the move and ive been trying to find games online to get the trophies bt can never find even 1 game so i thought ill joine u and ask if its ok to add ya and help get the online trophies

thx very much if u dnt mind

• 7 months later...
I dunno if it is a glitch but with the Missing In Action trophy, I cannot seem to achieve it. I have tried missing the board 3 times on a double, I have tried busting 3 times on a double, even tried hitting 3 consecutive singles when a double is required. Any suggestions with this please?

It depends on what you selected as your prefered checkout at the start of your career. i.e. i chose double 20 as its the easiest and in an exhibition match i just used my created player and missed the double 20 3 times in a row when i got down to 40 points from a 301 game.

• 1 year later...
I dunno if it is a glitch but with the Missing In Action trophy, I cannot seem to achieve it. I have tried missing the board 3 times on a double, I have tried busting 3 times on a double, even tried hitting 3 consecutive singles when a double is required. Any suggestions with this please?

I dont know if you already have trophy yes/no, i also thought this throphy was glitched (max assistance), but before you set up a match turn assistance off. miss your selected double (3x) and the trophy will pop, as it worked for me.