XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > General Discussion > Other Platforms > PC & Mac Gaming

Old 09-13-2010, 09:26 PM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to JMeeks

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Silver   10,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Community Gaming Event Silver   Member of the Month Winner   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Default PC Games, Good Deals

to the PC's good deals thread Since we have multiple nations using this thread I feel it would be best if we set out a few guidelines for when posting any bargains you may feel is worth sharing.

Please state the location of the deal, A link to the source, price & whether it's a physical copy or digital download, For example : steam.

Try and let other users know the source, region & price most importantly

Example:

Game : Football Manager 2013
Price : £24.95 Pre Order (get beta access)
Source : http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms.../10623500.html
Type : Physical Copy

Hopefully we can collect a source of great bargains and money savers for us PS3T users who also like to game on the PC

Last edited by JMeeks; 04-06-2013 at 04:26 PM.
JMeeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:08 PM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Silver   10,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Community Gaming Event Silver   Member of the Month Winner   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!

Today on steam is another classic, if you havent tried or played this then you should have!

Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic £1.75

http://store.steampowered.com/app/32370/

Choose Your Path.
It is four thousand years before the Galactic Empire and hundreds of Jedi Knights have fallen in battle against the ruthless Sith. You are the last hope of the Jedi Order. Can you master the awesome power of the Force on your quest to save the Republic? Or will you fall to the lure of the dark side? Hero or villain, saviour of conqueror... you alone will determine the destiny of the entire galaxy!

A brand new Star Wars role-playing experience with unique characters, creatures, vehicles and planets.
Learn to use the Force with over 40 different powers and build your own lightsaber.
Adventure through some of the mose popular Star Wars locations, including Tatooine and the Wookiee homeworld Kashyyyk.
Choose your party from nine customisable characters, including Twi'leks, droids and Wookiees.
Travel to eight enormous worlds in your own starship, the Ebon Hawk.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:29 PM   #3 (permalink)

Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Pack £3.75 (-75%)

Save 75% on Star Wars® Empire at War™: Gold Pack on Steam

Command or corrupt an entire galaxy in the definitive Star Wars strategy collection. It is a time of galactic civil war. Will you take up the reins of the Rebellion, assume control of the Empire, or rule the Star Wars Underworld?

Star Wars Empire at War:

From the lives of soldiers to the deaths of planets, you are the supreme galactic commander. It is a time of galactic civil war. Take up the reins of the Rebellion or assume control for the Empire. Whichever you choose, it will be up to YOU to steer your side to ultimate victory. Command everything from individual troops to starships and even the mighty Death Star as you execute campaigns on the ground, in space and across the galaxy. Forget tedious resource gathering – just jump straight into the heart of the action. You can even change Star Wars history! Every decision affects your next battle and every battle helps shape the fate of the galaxy.

Conquer or liberate over 80 ground and space locations including Kashyyyk, Tatooine and Dagobah – each with its own strategic advantage.
Command iconic Star Wars characters such as Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader and Boba Fett.
Pit X-wings against TIE fighters or command an entire fleet of Star Destroyers in space. Then send down land forces to secure the planet below.
Star Wars® Empire at War™: Forces of Corruption™:

You’ve played the light side. You’ve played the dark side. Now play the corrupt side! As Tyber Zann you’ll stop at nothing to become the most notorious criminal leader since Jabba the Hutt. With all new tactics like piracy, kidnapping, racketeering and bribery, you can control the shadowy forces of corruption in your attempt to rule the Star Wars underworld. Don’t just control the galaxy…corrupt it!

All new units and planets: Command over 28 new underworld units as well as new Rebel and Imperial forces and heroes on 13 new planets.
Expanded Multiplayer: Experience all out, three-faction battles and now play the same side against itself with mirror play.
Old 09-17-2010, 07:33 AM   #4 (permalink)

today only

Save 75% on Star Wars Battlefront® II on Steam

Star Wars Battlefront® II £3.75

-------------------------------------------------

Shedloads of titles from 50p onwards lol, alot of dross but some gems in there ie

Never Winter Nights £2.97
Medal of Honour Allied Assault deluxe (inc spearhead exp and guides) classic for £3.07 online price
Far Cry £2.97
Railroad Tycoon 3 £2.97
Dungeon Keeper 2 £3.07

Full List : http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/pc-gami...sPageInfo=1_10

Last edited by JMeeks; 09-17-2010 at 07:45 AM.
Old 09-17-2010, 09:18 PM   #5 (permalink)

Monkey Island Special Editions 1 & 2 £5.24 (50% off), classics, 2 of the best titles to ever grace a pc

Save 50% on Monkey Island: Special Edition Bundle on Steam
Old 10-01-2010, 06:22 PM   #6 (permalink)

This weekend on steam, team fortress 2 - 50% off
Great game, my preference when destressing £6.99

Save 50% on Team Fortress 2 on Steam

They also just introduced a massive update :
Team Fortress 2 - The Mann-Conomy Update
Old 10-01-2010, 06:34 PM   #7 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to stiff bon air Send a message via MSN to stiff bon air

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

OH HELL YEAH! Buying that shit for sure!
Old 10-03-2010, 04:51 PM   #8 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Mass Effect 1/2 are quite cheap on PC now, I recommend those. I think ME2 was £12.99 on Amazon.
Old 10-17-2010, 06:24 PM   #9 (permalink)

Weekend deal from steam is a good un

Tales of Monkey Island Complete Pack £3.50, SAVE 86% (should be £24.99)

Save 86% on Tales of Monkey Island Complete Pack on Steam

Just grabbed it myself
Old 11-04-2010, 06:37 PM   #10 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Some classic GTA games have 75% off this weekend on steam.

GTA 3 for £1.49
San Andreas for £2.49
Vice City for £1.49

Absolute bargin! Got them downlaoding now, i can't wait to play them again

Last edited by Witcomb; 11-04-2010 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Being a bonehead.
Witcomb is offline   Reply With Quote