League of Legends

PainOfDemise

I just recently started getting back into playing this again. They have added a bunch new champions and changed the items a bit since the last time I played.

Anyone else here play it? I could use some more buddies in it to group up with and own the crap out of people. :p

My favorite champ right now is Nocturne. Jungling FTW.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately cannot play with you. I play euro(and we lose most of the time). Although sometimes me and my friend carry games(remembered this 55 v 34 which was basically me 22 and my friend 33 at that time lol).

I play a decent rengar, sion, cho gath and kha zix. Depends on my mood but I rarely play zix now. I had a level 21 account but wasted all my runes and ip and stuff so I made another account(not a smurf).

If anyone is playing on EU East add me. My nickname is 'Elsavate'. I have something around 200 win, so I am not super pro but I am also not a noobtard ;D

P.S. I started playing about 2 years ago, but during that time i had a number of pauses. I started playing again 2 weeks ago and I discovered that Kha'Zix pawnes everyone. ;D

Edited by Elsavate

If anyone is playing on EU West add me. My nickname is 'Elsavate'. I have something around 200 win, so I am not super pro but I am also not a noobtard ;D

P.S. I started playing about 2 years ago, but during that time i had a number of pauses. I started playing again 2 weeks ago and I discovered that Kha'Zix pawnes everyone. ;D

WHat's up with all these kha'zix users huh :p I used kha'zix a month ago but stopped using him due to the fact that I can't jungle for crap and everyone expects me to jungle with him T_T

I'm going to take a breka from the game. Some people there are just infuriating. Butchering the english language and abusing the words noob and tard for quite a period of time and i just can't stand it.... Being ganked really badly with no one ss'ing isn't my fault okay?

I got a little addicted to this at the end of last year when a friend got me into it. The community can be pretty shitty sometimes though. I'm on NA server. Name is ToasterThatFlys cause TheFlyingToaster was taken on NA :(. I'm 30 but I don't play ranked yet. I'm kind of on a bad run atm though >_> losing a lot.

Edited by TheFlyingToaster

Why do people get so hype about this game?

No hype behind it friend :) Moba was just a new genre way back dota times. So it just looks like it was overhyped. Correct me if i'm wrong but the first MOBA that came out was dota(custom map for warcraft three). Then a few years later came heroes of new earth and league of legends.

I think league of legends is a little more casual than at most, heroes of new earth is adrenalin pumped version of dota and dota is dota.

The community is the worst amongst everything else, I gotta warn you though. You will not expect a unicorn coming on your computer and shooting rainbows and lollipops outta it's ass. It's easy to pick out the non english speakers(as their language is restricted to) = OMFG, NOOB, OMG, RETARD and other swear or and cuss words. It's hard to play when you get these people raging because no communication ever.

But if you play with friends it's a really fun game :D I just went back to MOBA and chose league of legends because it's pretty casual. I don't want to get too serious and worry about creep pulling, denying and limited cs to one person + a support per lane D:

No hype behind it friend :) Moba was just a new genre way back dota times. So it just looks like it was overhyped. Correct me if i'm wrong but the first MOBA that came out was dota(custom map for warcraft three). Then a few years later came heroes of new earth and league of legends.

I think league of legends is a little more casual than at most, heroes of new earth is adrenalin pumped version of dota and dota is dota.

The community is the worst amongst everything else, I gotta warn you though. You will not expect a unicorn coming on your computer and shooting rainbows and lollipops outta it's ass. It's easy to pick out the non english speakers(as their language is restricted to) = OMFG, NOOB, OMG, RETARD and other swear or and cuss words. It's hard to play when you get these people raging because no communication ever.

But if you play with friends it's a really fun game :D I just went back to MOBA and chose league of legends because it's pretty casual. I don't want to get too serious and worry about creep pulling, denying and limited cs to one person + a support per lane D:

OMG this part made me laugh so hard x)

Still, thanks for the explanation, but i wont played it, i have seen several gameplay and i find that is pure "bullshit" (forgive the people who love the game).

Still, thanks for the explanation, but i wont played it, i have seen several gameplay and i find that is pure "bullshit" (forgive the people who love the game).

Naw it's fine :) I won't hate on you for saying that and me explaining the game might've just turned you off on the game more XD MOBA(multiplayer online battle arenas) might not be for anyone's taste so that's fine :)

ON TOPIC:

WOW. Jungling with jax is just so, just so :| wow :| That free level 6 passive damage and that counter attack. ULTIMATE JUNGLARED JAX :o I wish rengar was more easier to jungle with though...

I'm not hating on you at all but tell me, how can you say that a game is 'bullshit' if you have never played it? When you get some free time, go to the League of Legends official website and download it. It cost nothing. I hated the game as well before I started playing it. Now I love it.

Looking at a gamplay and judging it is 'bullshit'. It's not a movie, it's a game therefore you have to play it in order to find its true beauty. ;D

It's not that comparable with CoD tbh, I'd guess both are equally as bad it's just the way LoL is makes it more unbearable. It's such a team orientated game so communicating with your team is pretty essential, and sometimes it's just impossible to carry even if you play amazingly. That or just losing in general tends to lead to people going apeshit on the in game chat. Also like said above games are long. It's a minimum of 20 minutes but they can last an hour somtimes.

It's best to just mute those people though and play with friends whenever possible :D, and when you have a nice team the game is amazing fun win or lose tbh.

It's not that comparable with CoD tbh, I'd guess both are equally as bad it's just the way LoL is makes it more unbearable. It's such a team orientated game so communicating with your team is pretty essential, and sometimes it's just impossible to carry even if you play amazingly. That or just losing in general tends to lead to people going apeshit on the in game chat. Also like said above games are long. It's a minimum of 20 minutes but they can last an hour somtimes.

It's best to just mute those people though and play with friends whenever possible :D, and when you have a nice team the game is amazing fun win or lose tbh.

Quite true. I've played with 5 of my friends at the same time once and it was more than fun to play. I don't know why but playing randoms who barely speak any english(no offence) pisses me off. I ask if there are any wards in the bush, if i'm ganking(jungling most of the time) and i just find it out the hard way. INSTEAD I GET A OMG THIS JAX OMFG NOOB. WELL TELL ME IF THERE'S A WARD THERE THEN IDIOT. It just annoys the feck outta me.

That's why I needed this break, whenever i play i get so angry at people. I mean I don't really mind at all if they don't ward + ss i'll ss for them but don't call me a fucking nobb when you yourself(namely a shen that don't know how to use his goddamned ulti) can't assist the team. Buying those two giant belts for nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...