XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > General Discussion > Other Platforms > PC & Mac Gaming

Old 05-03-2012, 10:10 PM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to WillTheBassist

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Default Share Your Minecraft Creations

Share yours here, it doesn't matter if you've made them onfline or online or what mode you are on, whatever you've build, whenever however share it for us all to see.

I'll get the ball rolling with my first Minecraft project, here are a few print screens -

Ground breaking and the construction of the main central strut with the 'legs' starting to take shape.

An arty shot () of my tower.

The lava aquaducts are now finished as is the court yard.

I've decided that I'll split the courtyard into 4 sectors and raise the walls and add towers in the corners, I'll also add a kind of slum town in the courtyard area.

So tell me what you think and post your creations too.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:14 PM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Gold   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   5,000 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

I made a huge pyramid offline in survival mode once

Sig by RED_REBEL44

mattigummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:26 PM   #3 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   5,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bright Idea!   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

That's awesome, add lava around it aswell, and put a bridge
JackParke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:33 PM   #4 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackParke View Post
That's awesome, add lava around it aswell, and put a bridge
Cheers Jack, as I said it's still a work in progress, once you start it's difficult to stop but I'll have a go at a lava moat.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:53 PM   #5 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   Word of Mouth - Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday

That's really cool! I wish I was creatively inclined at this game but I'm not, I just run about blowing stuff up with TNT or spawn some creepers and have a pool party with them. I tried creating something like the Tardis from Doctor Who, a House, or a train track across the islands but it didn't work out so well.
mjfan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:32 PM   #6 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Gold   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   5,000 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

I was really about to make a AT-AT from Star Wars but I have lost interest to play this awesome game Played it too much I guess... But it'd be really awesome to see someone make a AT-AT

Sig by RED_REBEL44

mattigummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 12:10 AM   #7 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Jungalist

Awards Showcase Call of Duty 4 Birthday   SOTM Winner
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

That's pretty awesome, I haven't touched minecraft for a little while now, I may just have to have a go tomorrow

"We begin dying from the moment we are born. There is no escaping this truth!"
Jungalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:22 AM   #8 (permalink)

That's interesting. I don't have huge scale creations on there, but a bunch of small things from when I played with my friends on a server. Getting myself to build like that is the hardest challenge for me lol. I'm one of the most obsessive miners though. I never get bored of exploring huge caves, especially since mine shafts were added. I'm going to recreate the entire Spencer mansion from RE 1 on there someday, hopefully.

"Death, death, death comes sweeping down, filthy death the leering clown, death on wings, death by surprise, failing evil from worldly eyes, death that spawns as life succumbs, while death and love, two kindred drums, beat the time till judgement day, an actor in a passion play, without beginning, without end, evermore, amen."
Ryakamanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:14 PM   #9 (permalink)

It keeps growing.

I've a lot to do on the walls they've all got to go up and the corner towers take forever because I keep forgetting the size rations, unfortunately Jack I'm not going to add a moat, I don't think it'll look right and there would be a lot of work for on the front I've a great idea to how I'm going to finish it though.

I plan to build a cathedral in one quadrant and some other royal building in another, then in the front two I'll build the village/town.

Then I have a nifty trick that will either look great or fail so I'm keeping that to myself for the time being.

It's great to get some feedback I'd appreciate more ideas and I thank you for what I've got so far but I encourage you all to post your own creations even if it's just a 4x8 mud house.

[/shameless plug].