Anyone here have the Fallout Trilogy?

RGS-14

Or Collection?

I've been meaning to buy the Trilogy but everywhere I look I see customer reviews that say things like ''Fallout 2 doesn't work'' or ''Don't waste your money on this game because it simply doesn't work'' and ''great games but doesn't work on my windows xp''

So yeah, do you have the trilogy? And does it work properly?

I have it. I played them enough to get them working. I had to download custom patches for Fallout and Fallout 2 to make the colors work properly, but I didn't play any of the three games enough to know about major bugs.

No Mutants Allowed :: Files <-- Where I got fixes for the color issues I had.

I have it. I played them enough to get them working. I had to download custom patches for Fallout and Fallout 2 to make the colors work properly, but I didn't play any of the three games enough to know about major bugs.

No Mutants Allowed :: Files <-- Where I got fixes for the color issues I had.

Thanks, I think I'm gonna go ahead and buy it since it's only $10.

i have it... played through all 3 games too 100 (well, as close to 100% as one can get) and didnt have any problems... Im running on Windows XP, all the latest updates, blah blah blah.

I have Windows 7, so not sure if that makes it better or worse. :think:

There are a 1 or 2 official patches for the games that fix the major bugs, and then there are countless numbers of homemade patches that fix the minor ones (color problems, screen resolution fixes, items not working properly, so on and so forth). I played through all 3 of them, no problem, with just the official patches... but like you said, you have windows 7, so all i can say is best of luck.

I played Fallout and Fallout 2 on Vista, and both worked fine in compatability mode. As mjc liked you, No Mutants Allowed is the best source for anything Fallout related.

Fallout and Fallout 2 are classics. Good choice. I never played Tactics, I heard it wasn't great. But you are in for a good time!