[PC] Five Nights at Freddy's 2

vava

http://i.imgur.com/hIUDkhd.png

Developer:

Publisher:

Genre: Adventure

Platform: PC

Welcome back to the new and improved Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!

In Five Nights at Freddy's 2, the old and aging animatronics are joined by a new cast of characters. They are kid-friendly, updated with the latest in facial recognition technology, tied into local criminal databases, and promise to put on a safe and entertaining show for kids and grown-ups alike!

What could go wrong?

As the new security guard working nights, your job is to monitor cameras and make sure nothing goes wrong after-hours. The previous guard has complained about the characters trying to get into the office (he has since been moved to day-shift). So to make your job easier, you've been provided with your very own empty Freddy Fazbear head, which should fool the animatronic characters into leaving you alone if they should accidentally enter your office.

As always, Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for death or dismemberment.

Steam Greenlight: Steam Greenlight :: Five Nights at Freddy's 2

Trailer:

Well.. I didn't expect anything to change gameplaywise, I'll be interested to see if the developer feeds the wiki community. Since there's been quite a lot of devotion to digging up and carving out a complete story to this business.

Obviously the mask is the replacement to the doors, so wearing it too much prolly results in Freddy stopping by to say hello just like trying to keep the doors shut all night in FNAF1. While not wearing it causes the new animatrons to attack you because clearly the whole crime database line isn't there for shits and giggles. Or the other way around. Who knows. If it's $5 like the first one, I'll find out.