PT Steam ID -

vava

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
In order to get everything organize please post your Steam ID below. Don't forget that we have a Steam Group.

Steam Community :: Group :: PS3 Trophies

- - -

Forum nick - Steam ID

Vava - ValtermcPires

Didn't we already have this thread? :confused:

Shoul would be mine. Feel free to add me.

Just created new steam id and has no friends :D anyone from here feel free to add me

Steam ID: TheFigma

I didn't realize we had a group over there. I'll have to join ASAP.

My steam ID is: CatbirdZero.

My steam ID is: Pooky Charlie

I need a new gaming laptop...

Added all the above.

Me : Steam Community :: Shibbi

Steam ID : Shibbi1875

PSN ID : JMeeks1875

Forum ID : JMeeks

I actually sold my PS3 recently (while it still had value) and have switched over to playing Steam games. My Steam id is cstarr415. Feel free to add me. If anybody is playing Payday 2 these days, I've been playing a lot lately and I'm always looking for people to play with.

I actually sold my PS3 recently (while it still had value) and have switched over to playing Steam games. My Steam id is cstarr415. Feel free to add me. If anybody is playing Payday 2 these days, I've been playing a lot lately and I'm always looking for people to play with.

Wish my PC would run Payday 2...

Did you try it out during the last free weekend and see how it ran? Payday 2 has incredibly low system requirements. You could make it run decent on just about anything. Even if you need to drop it to 720p. If you can run CS:GO, you can run Payday.

I tried it, does not run. I set all to low, and i even change the resolution, nope don't work, i mean i could play it but with LOT of lag.