Do you have a gaming PC?

emiliathesage

...that can play multiplatform games of this gen?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. ...that can play multiplatform games of this gen?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted no because I don't play a lot of games on my PC. I play Audiosurf, Starcraft 2 (on medium settings), and Phantasy Star Online 2. None of which are very power intensive, sans Starcraft 2, but as I said I play on medium settings (which still looks awesome). I'm sure my computer could handle other stuff, but I haven't really tried.

Yes I have gaming pc altough it is getting a bit old and I probably should upgrade it someday but in current state it can run new games around 30-45fps with medium/high settings (resolution of course full hd). Mostly I play strategy games and rpg with my pc also I've been keen on modding my pc games.

I have one, but I haven't really used it much unfortunately. Mostly for Team Fortress 2 and Dwarf Fortress. Also I buy a lot of games when they're on sale on Steam.. and don't get around to playing a lot of them.

I don't have a gaming PC. I do have a laptop though and I have played a couple of current gen games on it such as Skyrim, Deus EX: HR and Splinter Cell: Conviction. The first two were great with keyboard and mouse but Conviction was such a pain that I found a software that allows me to use DualShock 3 and tell the computer that it's a 360 controller lol :p

Yes, PC and Vita are my primary platforms. I play everything on PC short of my panty quest games on ps3. I do have a habit of buying games I've already played thanks to my mild trophy addiction though.

I'm sort of getting that way too, I find myself getting games on PC then going back to plat ever since I got into PS3. I've gotten gamefly now though otherwise it would be an expensive addiction :p

No, Console gaming master race.

I became a console gamer in 2008 (x360) and bought a used PS3 last year for the exclusives.

But I do miss the PC games: Silent Hunter IV and ArmA

The two operation Flashpoint they'd released for the console did not give me the experience I was hoping for.

Maybe ArmA will bring a toned down version on the next-gen :whistle::think::dance:

Edited by BSH 1975