Counter Strike: Source

cnm313

I've always wanted it, as of now I only have Counter Strike 1.6 for the occasional LAN party with friends. I'll probably get it once it goes on sale again, and perhaps then I'll see you online. As of now I don't have the $20 to spend.

I have 1.6 as well, but it just seems like it has really died off. I wish CS use to be as popular as it was back a few years ago when CAL and CPL were still around :( I didn't know CS:S went on sale, how often does it happen? I may just wait if it's not too long lol.

Well Steam usually has weekly sales where various game prices get cut in half (Borderlands and Bioshock were the most recent), but usually the Holiday sale around Christmas is a guarantee that it will drop in price. I believe CS:S went on sale for 5$ last year, but I bought a lot of other stuff instead and didn't end up buying it.

Well Steam usually has weekly sales where various game prices get cut in half (Borderlands and Bioshock were the most recent), but usually the Holiday sale around Christmas is a guarantee that it will drop in price. I believe CS:S went on sale for 5$ last year, but I bought a lot of other stuff instead and didn't end up buying it.

:eek: $5! That's cheap! Christmas is so far away though, lol.

:eek: $5! That's cheap! Christmas is so far away though, lol.

To give you an example, today I caved and bought the GTA Classic Collection that was on sale. GTA, GTA 2, GTA III, San Andreas, and Vice City were included in this pack, and I got it for a grand total of $7.50. That's why I'm saying, better wait for a sale, it's usually worth it.

To give you an example, today I caved and bought the GTA Classic Collection that was on sale. GTA, GTA 2, GTA III, San Andreas, and Vice City were included in this pack, and I got it for a grand total of $7.50. That's why I'm saying, better wait for a sale, it's usually worth it.

Wow, that's an awesome deal. I'll probably just wait then. My first account still has 1.6 and CZ, but not many people play them anymore.