Free for NA PS+

greenzsaber

glad i waited, I was going to get this with the spend 100 get 20 back.

to prepared for a big game update 3.1 GB

you should download now!!! its 2.4 GB

I know you have to re-download the whole game with dlc since its free to play but can't earn trophies until you buy the dlc

Someone remind me why Sony never bothers putting the updated binaries on PSN again? A waste of both my time and bandwidth.

This isn't the only game that's pulled this stunt either.

Someone remind me why Sony never bothers putting the updated binaries on PSN again? A waste of both my time and bandwidth.

This isn't the only game that's pulled this stunt either.

It is fucking annoying, after waiting for over an hour to play this game, u think u might be ready to play......think twice cause u need that freaking update!!! Have yall noticed most of the free games are so fcking hard??? somewhere in the 7,8,9,10 out of 10 difficulty.

I'm downloading this now, the 9/10 diff rating sends chills down my spine since I don't have as much free time as I did when I played BFBC, so I guess I'll read more into the trophy list and reviews to see if I want to challenge it, and see if I can earn this platinum trophy of valor anytime in the future.

Gah, so many games in my backlog to play >.<

Had it on steam but never had friends who owned it to play with and got bored of playing with randoms. Now that ps plus gave it for free 3 of my friends have it so we were able to get a full game going. I went ahead and bought the dlc for it since I think we will play it often and I needed about 8 to put me over the 100 for the month anyways.

Don't care for the random players though. Once I am high enough level to limit lower levels from joining maybe I'll have some better games going but last night in the three games it was pretty much every man for himself and most players were to interested in just killing as many cops as they could instead of doing any objectives.

I checked out Steam today and what a surprise, this game just happens to be the weekend deal at 75% off. They're even giving a free weekend trial for it. Coincidence much, or did PS+ somehow know about this sale and made it free, or the other way around? :think:

Edited by greenzsaber

ugh it's a horrible game. Broken mechanics, broken ai, infinite spawning, bullets shoot through buildings, cheap graphics, the list goes on.

No you just suck at it.

But it's OK, you can always play COD if you want to kill everything on the map, and be the one shooting through walls :applause:

PS : you forgot to mention no auto-aim :whistle:

Damn I don't know how many times I have to drill into my friends heads that they are not Rambo and they need to stick with the group until they are a higher level. I have one friend who won't stop wasting time shooting at snipers even if we don't have to run past them.

I have another friend who I beat overkill with once because I had two others that knew the game. He is like Rep 20 and is always inviting me to overkill games and running off like a dumb ass.

I still love the game but have more luck playing with strangers or the AI than my friends with it. The only map I can constantly beat with them is Heat Street since they tend to not run off since it is constantly telling them what to do.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...