Quick Draw Possible (good) Glitch

PurpleHaze234

I was going for the 30 kills with 30 shots trophy on panic room and after killing about 6-7 thugs I missed the next one so I restarted the mission and this trophy popped!!! I did it on single player with NO AI and went on restart heist not end game, maybe something to try if your struggling to find people to help with this trophy, I did restart a few times before the trophy popped though after missing a shot with the rifle for the 30 shot trophy so try killing a few thugs and restarting about 4 or 5 times if it doesnt work first time... post back here if it works for you

• 3 weeks later...

I'll try this tonight

My guess is that you have to have killed all the required thugs before restarting - stats not getting reset or something like that

Wonder if this works with the cameras in First World Bank as well? I'll try it out after I get this to work and post back

This worked out just fine

But my theory about the cameras didn't though. Also, I tried going through the building twice clearing out every enemy, didn't pop nothing, but then I started to kill 5-7 guys really fast, never spending more than 10 seconds from drawing weapons, then restarting, popped on 4th or 5th restart

Thanks a lot for a great short-cut ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Doesn't work for me, I've tried using the M308 exclusively, both with going through the drug deal and blasting the whole lower floor then repeating (by hitting restart.) over 7 times, tried using the brenner just in-case speed was a concern, for about 4 times restarting... So uh... help?

Doesn't work for me, I've tried using the M308 exclusively, both with going through the drug deal and blasting the whole lower floor then repeating (by hitting restart.) over 7 times, tried using the brenner just in-case speed was a concern, for about 4 times restarting... So uh... help?

Keep trying. Its takes me more than 20 times (maybe 30 times) to get that Trophy. I get the Trophy when i shot Chavez (shot couple of goons to) and reload the game.

Edited by Public Enemy

I was going for the 30 kills with 30 shots trophy on panic room and after killing about 6-7 thugs I missed the next one so I restarted the mission and this trophy popped!!! I did it on single player with NO AI and went on restart heist not end game, maybe something to try if your struggling to find people to help with this trophy, I did restart a few times before the trophy popped though after missing a shot with the rifle for the 30 shot trophy so try killing a few thugs and restarting about 4 or 5 times if it doesnt work first time... post back here if it works for you

wow i got it

i think there is a certain amount of baddies and each time you restart, it transfers over however many you previously killed. After a few times it recognizes that you got all within 6 minutes. I still want to try this on the cameras

Edited by Crealkllr

I got this trophy by mistake also. I was actually trying to kill Chavez within 45seconds. I killed him a little over the time limit and maybe less than 5 thugs then hit restart mission. The trophy popped while game was reloading. I was playing with the AI also so it doesn't have to be solo.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

any more input on this guys because I really cant seem to get this to work..

I have tried solo, with ai, killing all, quick restarts, killing 5-7 enemy's with and without chavez, with no patch and with patch 1.03.

EDIT nvm I got it.

AI on, Normal, Ran up through the lobby past guard's on the internal stairs, placed a sentry gun in middle of floor 2. legged it up to floors 3, 4 and 5 cleared them. got it.

Didn't open the red door!

Edited by xXREDXIIIXx

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...