How is this game bad?

YenRou

Payday: The Heist is a sweet game and probably the best :psn: game that I have bought to date! It's best played with a good group of 4 players and all with mics as communication is key. Some of the trophies can be tough but as I said with a good team and patience, it will pay off :)

I think that's the thing; do you really need a whole team of friends? Would it be doable with just two people and two strangers (or however many is on a team)? I'm assuming (perhaps foolishly) that there are no AI team mates.

edit (OT): By the way, I never got my trophy! :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

This game imo, is very good. it is boring to play alone but with the teamplay on overkill just makes the game worth it in every way. it was so much fun and I put in 200+ hours on it and 100% on Steam. looking to buy and platinum this game on the PS3 now :D

Alright, since everyone went the route of recommending the game.. I'll put in my two cents.

This game is repetitive. You have the same, like, 5 heists to repeat over and over and over again. Even with coop, you're pretty much rolling through and trying to get down a working routine for these missions.

The trophies for this game are situational, grindy, and require a real team of good players to platinum.

Overall it's not much different than survival modes in some shooters.. which may sound fun at first, but the game play and variety is highly limited in Payday.

Play at your own risk.

PAYDAY: The Heist Trophies - PSNProfiles.com

I gave it three weeks before I had enough. I never reach the levels in which I got to play OVERKILL mode, but I got extremely bored of doing the same missions over and over.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...