Payday 2 Bitching thread

H8_is_Bad

First of all I loved the first payday game still do but imo payday 2 is a big step backwords the crimenet system sucks it complicates things like joining a game and makes finding the heist you want hard.. it shoulda stayed easy like the first game.

Post your complaints with the game here

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game sucks!!

I loved Payday 1 and played it over 100 hours without getting tired.

Payday 2 already pisses me off just after a few hours. The heists are short, boring and not entertaining at all.

The crime.net matchmaking is a joke.

WTF were they thinking releasing such a crappy sequel?

I feel ripped off 40 bucks :mad:

Here's a copy/paste of what I put in another thread..

The only things I dislike are the fact that you don't get XP for every individual objective anymore, the fact that the offshore account bullshit does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL so they basically show you that they rip you off a few hundred thousand dollars, and at times a few MILLIONS.. I've done WatchDogs and Firestarter on Overkill w/ Paydays of over 3 mil' but at the end would only get like $200k -_______- .. and that the money you earn is soooooo dumbed down... c'mon, these are suppose to be some big ass heists in DC and the payoff is so little... Oh, and WTF is up with the whole "Level Limit" shit in the result screen of the mission? If it weren't for that I could probably be like lvl 30 by now >.> other than all those little quirks, I'm really enjoying the game, moreso because I'm playing w/ an actual group of friends and not randoms.. have yet to run into any technical issue in the past 10 hours we played too so....

I agree about the drills being sooooooo repetitive but found the heist where you had to cook meth quite fun but after 2 times even that gets repetitive. Only play with friends tho, wouldn't even attempt to play solo. Friendly AI and enemy AI seem dumbed down alot since the first also. Overkill was a breeze at level 20

Crime.net it's a caos. I cant retry the mission, i cant play all days of missions. The game decide what i can play? Really?

I dont have problem with drill and i think we can do any mission with several tactics. But, in first day many people have problem with the online game. Hello Overkill! its a multiplayer game! cant fail in first day!

The graphics is terrible, overcoat the walls. CS 1.6 Remake?

I pay $40 for a game that works. It's ridiculous.

In the map of crime.net the legend say L1 - R1 for ZOOM. it's L2 - R2 dude Fail 100%

Edited by minimalrabbit2

I don't like how I can't choose any mission I want, with whatever level of difficulty I choose. I'm stuck with a random selection that I have to watch slowly appear on my screen only to find out that the one I want to play is not available. So I have to refresh it by jumping into one and ending the mission quickly. Just let me choose already.

I also don't like when they get on the headset and say that there is a break until the next wave only to find a team of enemies right in front of me.

I don't like how most missions play out the same. Go find something, wait 3-5 minutes for the drill and move to another location and do the same.

I don't like how the AI partners don't help with missions when playing solo. I need to move multiple bags from point A to point B and I have to run back and forth while they sit around. I wish that I could at least issue commands such as stay in one place or follow.

I don't like how I can't choose any mission I want, with whatever level of difficulty I choose. I'm stuck with a random selection that I have to watch slowly appear on my screen only to find out that the one I want to play is not available. So I have to refresh it by jumping into one and ending the mission quickly. Just let me choose already.

I also don't like when they get on the headset and say that there is a break until the next wave only to find a team of enemies right in front of me.

I don't like how most missions play out the same. Go find something, wait 3-5 minutes for the drill and move to another location and do the same.

I don't like how the AI partners don't help with missions when playing solo. I need to move multiple bags from point A to point B and I have to run back and forth while they sit around. I wish that I could at least issue commands such as stay in one place or follow.

You can issue commands.. Look in the direction of A.i and R2.. Works good if you go down, it will call them over to revive you. They are very basic commands but you can move the A.I around. They are still pretty worthless though. What's cool is when you brain wash a cop into joining the heist with ya.

Edited by SWAT_brigadeCT

It's crazy to see this thread to me. I thought this was game was more for fun/ being a filler until PS4 release. At least that's how myself and friends interpreted it.

Lmfao are you kidding me? This game isnt worth $40 payday is way more fun. If you want a filler play dragons crown, wait for gta 5, watchdogs, etc. But I can respect your opinion if you think its a filler till ps4 comes out but myself and some others dont really feel that way and rightfully so especially after playing and loving the first game its just a huge downgrade from first payday especially how the first was only like $15 USD

1. the ammout of lag/freezing that happens when somebody joins or when you come back from jail...even sometimes putting on the mask

2.Slow motion yes sometimes its cool but dislike it

3.dont like spending money and skill points on a skill lol and guns cost alot

4.people without mics

5. Guessing Games trophy its pissing me off to no end

3.dont like spending money and skill points on a skill lol and guns cost alot

When you play the game more you will have more money than you know what to do with. Money isn't the problem for me it's getting more upgrade tokens.

To all you people complaining stuff is too expensive ......play the game and unlock more heists.. Watchdogs on overkill gives you 450,000 spending cash and takes only 20 minutes. And it's not hard , even on overkill. And that's only a level 20 unlock I believe. I heard there's level 50 heists unlocks that give over a million spending cash.

1. Offshore account (really?)

2. Upgrading skills (really? A skillpoint plus a couple K$?)

3. Matchmaking, or the lack of it. "Rob banks with your friends" it reads on the back.

4. Pricing of weapons, upgrades. 4 to 5K for a suppressor?

5. Overall a.i. Really guys, fish move out of the way but an a.i. Controlled team member can't carry a bag of cash or coke?

6. Ridiculous recoil.

7. Crimenet. So I can't select a mission other than those the game wants me to play?

Overall pretty bummed about this game, got payday 1 via psplus, really enjoyed 10-15 hours with it. But this feels lacking in almost every department.

Havn't played it yet but still got a problem & here it is... the game is now MORE expensive on the store now than the pre-order was :wtf: how is that even possible? So i wont be buying until it has a massive price drop and in the time that takes, multiple updates to fix the many problems it has as after reading alot about the game it seems that we are expected to pay twice as much for a game that isnt even half as good as the first :confused:

@Otaku51 I guess you completely missed the joke in the fish moving trophy. It is making fun of IW making such a big deal about the fist AI in Call of Duty Ghosts. I think you can remove that from your list.

I'd say my biggest problem is the unlock system. I hate getting doubles of things I already have.

I don't know what is wrong with everyones matchmaking mine is fine. You can hop into an empty lobby, invite your friends, kick anyone you don't want in. You can make it private or public. Or you can join a game in progress. I guess you guys were looking for a quick match button?

@Otaku51 I guess you completely missed the joke in the fish moving trophy. It is making fun of IW making such a big deal about the fist AI in Call of Duty Ghosts. I think you can remove that from your list.

I'd say my biggest problem is the unlock system. I hate getting doubles of things I already have.

I don't know what is wrong with everyones matchmaking mine is fine. You can hop into an empty lobby, invite your friends, kick anyone you don't want in. You can make it private or public. Or you can join a game in progress. I guess you guys were looking for a quick match button?

Anytime I try to join ANY match I get an error message saying the room is full. If I start a match in an empty room I still end up playing solo with the atrocious A.I. they don't do anything beneficial, they don't carry bags or deployables, they don't revive the other A.I. characters, they don't even kill enemies.