Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-06-2014, 11:30 PM   #71
burntt0ad

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx_Weasle_xX View Post
In terms of the other guy getting kicked from that one mission. That same mission has been giving me problems over the past few days. We would do the first two, and after capturing the FBI server and going to the next mission it would freeze and kick people.

So sure its safe to say people can blame host, but I have seen where connection issues make you think you got disconnected, and it is not always the hosts fault.
i think it's pretty obvious to tell when the host kicks you. "you have been kicked from the game" vs the "you have lost connection to the host". i get kicked for absurd reasons. i sometimes question why i even play online...

ah this is new so i'm playing firestarter pro job on overkill we were on day 3 waiting at the van. the host was doing the invisible glitch. alright then he goes "you guys know i was just using you right? now i'm going to have to ask you guys to leave or i'll kick you". so he ended up doing that and i was fucking pissed.

how god damn lazy are you to force people to do a job for you? god damn this kind of shit makes me want to find out where these fuck heads live and smash their shit.

i also sent him a message calling him a fucking idiot and he goes "u mad or naw" the fuck is up with this community?

Gta IV 49/51(main game)trophies.

12/25/08-9/17/13 RIP this platinum.

Last edited by burntt0ad; 03-07-2014 at 12:34 AM.
burntt0ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 03:56 AM   #72
Xx_Weasle_xX

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntt0ad View Post

oh another thing i love is when there's like 3 people down there has to be that 1 guy that has to save them. yeah lets run out into the open on overkill with 10 cops shooting you. WHAT COULD GO WRONG?!?! retards...
I do that quite often, a lot of times with a bulldozer or two nearby. About 90 percent im successful of rezzing my team in. Only time it did not work is when a Taser got me. But overall I do not have any issues. Does not mean they are retards. They are just trying to help, but just sucking at it.

Feel free to play with me anytime Burntt0ad. I will get you to 100, if my team is not on.

Quote:
joined a game on firestarter overkill. i go down by 4 cops that these fuck heads let in. after i get revived the host kicked me out.

lol what a fucking joke..like really a fucking joke. "oh this guy went down he probably sucks time to kick".

this game man...
Well, sometimes it is not a persons fault if they go down fast. I have been shot by two cops with magnums and was like, wth just happened?

That kind of sucks for someone to kick you after the mission is practically complete. Even if the person is a freaking RETARD at playing, like taking the bags the total opposite way from the escape van, not dropping their ammo and using ours when we are low, or going in guns blazing into the bank, I will not kick them until they get their reward.

My team rides the exp and loot gravy train. I just stopped doing random pick up group games because it comes no where close to the exp or money I can get with my normal group.

All I can say is, about the guy glitching, I do not know of any glitches on console for this. There may be on PC, but if there is a glitcher that is going around kicking people his name will get around.

I did see one level 100 I was with in a group do over 13 bags of meth in the meth making mission and he never got hit once. While the rest of the team sat dead. I just could not believe it. I was like he must play good. It looked like he was ducking behind the meth table and nothing would touch him at all. Not sure if that is the same glitch you are referring to.

Not sure why people would glitch, overkill is not that bad, but I want death wish.

Last edited by Xx_Weasle_xX; 03-07-2014 at 04:10 AM.
Xx_Weasle_xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 04:54 AM   #73
DaNumba1Rapper

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze

He is probably referring to the glitch where, if you crouch and die in an area where you aren't allowed to stand up (eg: under a table) then get revived, the AI will never shoot at you as long as you never stand up.

It's a pretty bad glitch. Can just walk right past huge groups of enemies, and they won't even notice you're there. Doesn't seem like too many people know about it. not yet, anyway

100% OR BUST: Grand Theft Auto IV; Super Street Fighter IV; Mortal Kombat; Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3; Wipeout HD; Twisted Metal; Shadow of the Colossus; Injustice; Resistance 2; The Last of Us; Uncharted 2; Killzone Shadow Fall; Batman: Arkham Origins
Working On:
DaNumba1Rapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 04:59 AM   #74
burntt0ad

Quote:
I do that quite often, a lot of times with a bulldozer or two nearby. About 90 percent im successful of rezzing my team in. Only time it did not work is when a Taser got me. But overall I do not have any issues. Does not mean they are retards. They are just trying to help, but just sucking at it.

Feel free to play with me anytime Burntt0ad. I will get you to 100, if my team is not on.

Well, sometimes it is not a persons fault if they go down fast. I have been shot by two cops with magnums and was like, wth just happened?

That kind of sucks for someone to kick you after the mission is practically complete. Even if the person is a freaking RETARD at playing, like taking the bags the total opposite way from the escape van, not dropping their ammo and using ours when we are low, or going in guns blazing into the bank, I will not kick them until they get their reward.

My team rides the exp and loot gravy train. I just stopped doing random pick up group games because it comes no where close to the exp or money I can get with my normal group.

All I can say is, about the guy glitching, I do not know of any glitches on console for this. There may be on PC, but if there is a glitcher that is going around kicking people his name will get around.

I did see one level 100 I was with in a group do over 13 bags of meth in the meth making mission and he never got hit once. While the rest of the team sat dead. I just could not believe it. I was like he must play good. It looked like he was ducking behind the meth table and nothing would touch him at all. Not sure if that is the same glitch you are referring to.

Not sure why people would glitch, overkill is not that bad, but I want death wish.
death wish will never come. what the PC version has waaay more content + fixes than consoles? i'm starting to feel like Payday 2 wasn't meant to be a multi platform game..

Old 03-07-2014, 06:14 AM   #75
Xx_Weasle_xX

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNumba1Rapper View Post
He is probably referring to the glitch where, if you crouch and die in an area where you aren't allowed to stand up (eg: under a table) then get revived, the AI will never shoot at you as long as you never stand up.

It's a pretty bad glitch. Can just walk right past huge groups of enemies, and they won't even notice you're there. Doesn't seem like too many people know about it. not yet, anyway
Seems unnecessary to do all that.

Quote:
death wish will never come. what the PC version has waaay more content + fixes than consoles? i'm starting to feel like Payday 2 wasn't meant to be a multi platform game..
You never know. It could come. They said the user generated content for Elder Scrolls: Oblivion would never make it and it did. If it does great, if not , while it would suck, would be okay too.

That is usually the case. PC version always gets more patches, or games are patched to try to work on console. Usually as an epic fail, not knowing the PS3 memory or cell style and it comes poorly. Yes I am looking at you, Fallout 3, you piece of shit.

I am glad it is multiplatform. As I do not play shooters on PC and aiming with my mouse.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:12 AM   #76
burntt0ad

Quote:
Seems unnecessary to do all that.

You never know. It could come. They said the user generated content for Elder Scrolls: Oblivion would never make it and it did. If it does great, if not , while it would suck, would be okay too.

That is usually the case. PC version always gets more patches, or games are patched to try to work on console. Usually as an epic fail, not knowing the PS3 memory or cell style and it comes poorly. Yes I am looking at you, Fallout 3, you piece of shit.

I am glad it is multiplatform. As I do not play shooters on PC and aiming with my mouse.
highly doubt it. the game has been out for some time now and the PC version is on there 5th content update? and they've had like 20+ patches? and the consoles have had 0 content updates and like 1-2 patches. yeah sad to say Overkill doesn't care for consoles.

Old 03-09-2014, 11:21 PM   #77
burntt0ad

playing firestarter and this guy wants to burn the money. i'm trying to carry it to the truck and i get kicked out. haha that's fucking hilarious since when was firestarter just about XP? the payday 2 community is fucking stupid..

i was going to keep the game after level 100 (no way i'll ever get plat) and get masks and whatever. but now i think i'll delete it after 100 i'm tired of getting kicked. it's absolutely bullshit how ignorant some people are.

it's like if you don't play by the host's rules you get kicked out. how fucking stupid is that..

Last edited by burntt0ad; 03-11-2014 at 04:32 AM.
Old 03-13-2014, 11:10 AM   #78
yuri03042

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wozamil View Post
I don't like how I can't choose any mission I want, with whatever level of difficulty I choose. I'm stuck with a random selection that I have to watch slowly appear on my screen only to find out that the one I want to play is not available. So I have to refresh it by jumping into one and ending the mission quickly. Just let me choose already.

I also don't like when they get on the headset and say that there is a break until the next wave only to find a team of enemies right in front of me.

I don't like how most missions play out the same. Go find something, wait 3-5 minutes for the drill and move to another location and do the same.

I don't like how the AI partners don't help with missions when playing solo. I need to move multiple bags from point A to point B and I have to run back and forth while they sit around. I wish that I could at least issue commands such as stay in one place or follow.
Agreed with most of this, but I would live to see that command ai Putin. I hate seeing them running around.

yuri03042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 02:54 AM   #79
Xx_Weasle_xX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wozamil View Post
I don't like how I can't choose any mission I want, with whatever level of difficulty I choose. I'm stuck with a random selection that I have to watch slowly appear on my screen only to find out that the one I want to play is not available. So I have to refresh it by jumping into one and ending the mission quickly. Just let me choose already.
What are you talking about?

Use your offshore account to buy any mission you want, at any difficulty you want.

Last time I used that random selection , was to get an empty lobby, to get all my players together before I picked something, or at level 1.
Old 03-16-2014, 07:09 AM   #80
DaNumba1Rapper

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze

Quote:
playing firestarter and this guy wants to burn the money. i'm trying to carry it to the truck and i get kicked out. haha that's fucking hilarious since when was firestarter just about XP? the payday 2 community is fucking stupid..

i was going to keep the game after level 100 (no way i'll ever get plat) and get masks and whatever. but now i think i'll delete it after 100 i'm tired of getting kicked. it's absolutely bullshit how ignorant some people are.

it's like if you don't play by the host's rules you get kicked out. how fucking stupid is that..
Yeah I pretty much stopped playing Firestarter because of the dicks who always kick ya out at the end. They seem to have grown in numbers

I only play Firestarter if I'm the host and it pops up on Crime.net (which isn't all that common)

100% OR BUST: Grand Theft Auto IV; Super Street Fighter IV; Mortal Kombat; Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3; Wipeout HD; Twisted Metal; Shadow of the Colossus; Injustice; Resistance 2; The Last of Us; Uncharted 2; Killzone Shadow Fall; Batman: Arkham Origins
Working On:
DaNumba1Rapper is offline   Reply With Quote